2k15: What improvements do YOU want to see?

King RyderFan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• a way for tag partners to stop turning on each other when you don't want them to.
  • rope collusion
  • more title slots for major shows.
  • a way to have heels cheered and faces booed.

turn that story option off everytime you have a team that should not break up in a match

• a way for tag partners to stop turning on each other when you don't want them to.
  • rope collusion

turn that story option off everytime you have a team that should not break up in a match

doesn't work. it still happens

• rope collusion

doesn't work. it still happens

And its long winded

Speaking of tag matches, why the hell is it every time I tag a partner in, they're facing the illegal opponent rather than the guy that is right there in their face? Fix dat shit 2K.

• Triple Threat Tag Team Matches - If they can fit 6 stars into the ring at once, why can't we have Triple Threat Tag Matches? Imagine between E&C, Hardy's and Dudleys?
  • Legend CAW parts/Superstar Heads and themes. - WWE must have a library of old themes, which should be used more.
  • Universe - I want this one to be more diverse and change, musch like we got a season mode with HCTP were it would changed depending on if you won or lost. More Universe cut scenes lifted from previous storylines. Imagine you get ran over in a car and come back finding out who it is and its randomly generated based on popularity.
  • New reversals, and moves. With older moves added in.
  • Team entrances and call names need to be revised including adding in old tag teams.
  • Being able to enter the crowd, this feature was taken out from '07 which I loved, I also loved how you could choke your opponents with cables, which should lead into allowing us the use the ring and the apron to do moves.

That's all I can think of for now.

That is a big part in wrestling period. You would think that they would have that implemented in the game.

Also, they need to fix the ropes, they bounce way too much. And it would be awesome that if a wrestler accidently hit the ropes, if by doing a move (having a move done to them), that they would get hurt by hitting the ropes. Like in real life.

• Triple Threat Tag Team Matches - If they can fit 6 stars into the ring at once, why can't we have Triple Threat Tag Matches? Imagine between E&C, Hardy's and Dudleys?
  • Legend CAW parts/Superstar Heads and themes. - WWE must have a library of old themes, which should be used more.
  • Universe - I want this one to be more diverse and change, musch like we got a season mode with HCTP were it would changed depending on if you won or lost. More Universe cut scenes lifted from previous storylines. Imagine you get ran over in a car and come back finding out who it is and its randomly generated based on popularity.
  • Team entrances and call names need to be revised including adding in old tag teams.
  • Being able to enter the crowd, this feature was taken out from '07 which I loved, I also loved how you could choke your opponents with cables, which should lead into allowing us the use the ring and the apron to do moves.

Triple threat tag teams matches def need to be put in, I don't understand why they ain't in there now.

I love your idea of universe mode. It would be a major improvement if they added something like that. Right now, they've limited the cutscenes you get so much that your basically just playing match after match with nothing happening which makes it boring.

Older moves def needed added back in. I miss some of them.

the cable thing is weird that they took it out since it would work for hardcore no dq matches.

And I too miss the crowd environment that they used to have.

They NEED to stay the *Censored* down longer. I shouldnt get frustrated setting up the con chair to when they're all red, because the bastards keep getting up within just a few moments. Setting up spots is damn near impossible at the moment.

Also, I can't be the only one who notices that the game seems to sometimes choose a winner before the match starts, and then do its damndest, even cheating, to ensure that victory. If it chooses you to win, you'll barely get reversed once, if it chooses your opponent, it'll go so far as to ignore button presses and even straight up ignore when you hit the bar to kick out. Crap like that isn't a substitute for good AI.

That is a big part in wrestling period. You would think that they would have that implemented in the game.

Also, they need to fix the ropes, they bounce way too much. And it would be awesome that if a wrestler accidently hit the ropes, if by doing a move (having a move done to them), that they would get hurt by hitting the ropes. Like in real life.

Triple threat tag teams matches def need to be put in, I don't understand why they ain't in there now.

I love your idea of universe mode. It would be a major improvement if they added something like that. Right now, they've limited the cutscenes you get so much that your basically just playing match after match with nothing happening which makes it boring.

Older moves def needed added back in. I miss some of them.

the cable thing is weird that they took it out since it would work for hardcore no dq matches.

And I too miss the crowd environment that they used to have.

It was taken out because of the Chris Benoit tragedy.

I'm mostly hoping that they bring back 2 button reversals. It's WAY too easy to reverse in 2K14 that it ruins the gameplay for me. I want a challenge when I'm facing the A.I & I want high risk moves to be harder to reverse so that at least all the 'try hards' online give you a bit more of a variety with their movesets.

- A setting to set a groggy, finisher or signature for reversal/counter moves from various positions.

- Animation for standing strike reversal needs to looks more realistic.

- Stay longer on the mat especially after loosing stamina and being hit with a finishers or weapons. At least make the superstar in a kneeling position and groggy when they out of stamina.

- Hot tag, hate it when it suddenly turns into a cinematic. Maybe add a crawling animation to do the hot tag just like a pin meter in a cage match.

- More new reversal moves (i'd love to see poison mist as a reversal moves)

- Setting for gameplay speed

- Submission, at least make it a lil bit longer to submit in order to look more pressure.

- Each superstar should only use OMG moments once per match.

- Regular headlock should not make a wrestler tap out easily. Unless they set it a signature or finisher, then they can submit. For regular headlock they shud bring back the animation from svr2006. See vid > http://youtu.be/_M8eMQHVLy0

- Bring back the double KO 10 count from SVR2006. See vid > http://youtu.be/0408Sbi8aTw

- Pre-match mini games like SVR2006, this should be bring back to make it realistic and fun. See vid > http://youtu.be/T54R21EHXw4

*credits Nick Virtue for vids.

Was just playing WWE2K14 and there are some things I'd like to see get fixed/tweaked...

- AI still needs to be improved imo

- The delay. Not sure if it's just me but when I play a match, it just doesn't feel as fast as it should be. And I'm talking about the reaction time between pressing a button and seeing the move or whatever. Just feels like I press a button and then have to wait a bit before the move starts (especially when trying to drag someone on the ground).

- Everyone should feel more unique. Pretty much everyone has the same, or similar, generic moveset with a few unique moves special to that person. We have so many moves yet only a small amount get used in all the movesets. And don't give me that "you can just edit the movesets" as it'd take WAY too long to change everyone's moveset. Besides, the movesets should be better regardless.

- Bring back an improved version of the weapon physics from 2011 without all the bugs.

Also what Grand Master Pepsay mentioned.

- A setting to set a groggy, finisher or signature for reversal/counter moves from various positions.

- Animation for standing strike reversal needs to looks more realistic.

- Stay longer on the mat especially after loosing stamina and being hit with a finishers or weapons. At least make the superstar in a kneeling position and groggy when they out of stamina.

- Hot tag, hate it when it suddenly turns into a cinematic. Maybe add a crawling animation to do the hot tag just like a pin meter in a cage match.

- More new reversal moves (i'd love to see poison mist as a reversal moves)

- Setting for gameplay speed

- Submission, at least make it a lil bit longer to submit in order to look more pressure.

- Each superstar should only use OMG moments once per match.

- Regular headlock should not make a wrestler tap out easily. Unless they set it a signature or finisher, then they can submit. For regular headlock they shud bring back the animation from svr2006. See vid > http://youtu.be/_M8eMQHVLy0

- Bring back the double KO 10 count from SVR2006. See vid > http://youtu.be/0408Sbi8aTw

- Pre-match mini games like SVR2006, this should be bring back to make it realistic and fun. See vid > http://youtu.be/T54R21EHXw4

*credits Nick Virtue for vids.

I guess I don't really remember SvR06, but I'd like to see a lot of those back, especially double KO after big moves, sleeper hand check and prematch mini games.

Wow they really need the old maneuvers back from certain wrestlers. It is boring that everyone has such a watered down moveset with most people having the same exact moves..plus most arent even close to being accurate is unacceptable when most of the older games nailed the movesets.

I'd like to see the mini games brought back in too, as long as it would be several different versions so that it wouldn't get boring each match.

I wish they'd have the camera angle in the ring, and up close to the wrestlers. At-least, sometimes during the match. Not always outside of the ring.

Plus with the tag team matches, I'd like if they would fight in their own corner, like if Orton was teaming with Batista. Orton would want to keep himself AND his opponent near his corner where Batista is. Like in real life. I want that implementing somehow. Have more chances for tag team moves. I hate that the partners worry too much about getting counting out, that they don't do any moves once tagged out, they just go to the apron, would be nice if they at-least hit the person in the corner before going...

I also don't like how fast the big caws/wrestlers move and do moves. (who I see as being slow in the ring w/walking, running,ect.)

I made a big girl caw last night and I wanted her to walk real slow, I set her speed to the lowest I could and still she's too fast!

I wished they'd stay out of the ring longer. At-least wait until count 7/8 to get back in the ring. And it would be cool if they would sometimes roll in the ring to interrupt the count and then roll back outside to continue punishing the wrestler outside.

Wow they really need the old maneuvers back from certain wrestlers. It is boring that everyone has such a watered down moveset with most people having the same exact moves..plus most arent even close to being accurate is unacceptable when most of the older games nailed the movesets.

not to mention the fact that they took away alot of their taunts like Austin's 'Hell Yeah' gesture.

I guess I don't really remember SvR06, but I'd like to see a lot of those back, especially double KO after big moves, sleeper hand check and prematch mini games.

Play SvR 06, it's the best in the series, if not one of the best. Combine that with the older games and Raw 2, and 2K could make an amazing game.

I agree with whoever said the opponent needs to stay down longer. Even John Cena sold moves throughout the matches, he didn't just get up. There's no way any wrestler in the game should get up after a flip piledriver into the announcer table for at least a minute, and if they do, as if nothing big happened.

Also hate how CPU makes the wrestler run around the ring to try and get in when the referee is counting down. Like, why not just run straight into the ring? I won a match because a CPU was running from left to top to get into the ring. Like, wtf?

1. Overhauled CAW mode

2. Overhauled CAW mode

3. Overhauled CAW mode

4. Overhauled gameplay and AI

5. More moves and Eco-Motion for moves, including Kawada Driver, Falling Two Handed Chokeslam, Kneeling Tiger Driver, a proper Burning Hammer, Splash Mountain Bomb, Orange Crush, etc, and moves that were in SVR 2010.

6. More hair and facial hair options (very long beard and hair etc).

7. Ability to make CAWs of all shapes and sizes (ie. 4'0", 95 lbs and thin set to 7'11", 750 lbs. and heavy set), with ability to make really thin or fat looking CAWs.

8. Submission system and submissions from DOR 2.

9. All CAW parts interchangeable between male and female CAWs.

10. CAWs should look as good as in game wrestlers in every way.

11. Create a gimmick for CAWs.

12. Improved Universe mode

13. Career Mode

14. Improved sound effects

15 . Return of Highlight reel

16 Return of create a titantron.

17. An overhauled weight detection system.

1. Overhauled CAW mode

2. Overhauled CAW mode

3. Overhauled CAW mode

4. Overhauled gameplay and AI

5. More moves and Eco-Motion for moves, including Kawada Driver, Falling Two Handed Chokeslam, Kneeling Tiger Driver, a proper Burning Hammer, Splash Mountain Bomb, Orange Crush, etc, and moves that were in SVR 2010.

6. More hair and facial hair options (very long beard and hair etc).

7. Ability to make CAWs of all shapes and sizes (ie. 4'0", 95 lbs and thin set to 7'11", 750 lbs. and heavy set), with ability to make really thin or fat looking CAWs.

8. Submission system and submissions from DOR 2.

9. All CAW parts interchangeable between male and female CAWs.

10. CAWs should look as good as in game wrestlers in every way.

11. Create a gimmick for CAWs.

12. Improved Universe mode

13. Career Mode

14. Improved sound effects

15 . Return of Highlight reel

16 Return of create a titantron.

17. An overhauled weight detection system.

To this day I still don't know what Eco Motion does.

Is anyone else annoyed with the dumb grapple holds before quick grapple moves a.k.a the side headlock, wristlock, waistlock, and facelock? They really look outta place late in the match or in a TLC match or during a run in.

Archived