WWE 2K14 (Official) Custom Cover Contest

Monte73

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put the other hand of Bryan behind the logo though. I don't think it should be blocking the 14

I couldn't decide if I should have done that or not, I left it like that figuring people would get that his finger acts as the "1" in a clever little way. :laugh:

I don't care if my D-Bry cover is on other sites. I'm pretty sure in order to submit it to the contest it has to have no logos on it, just the provided background and your selected wrestler. I have the original file with no logos so I don't care what others do with it.

I don't care if my D-Bry cover is on other sites. I'm pretty sure in order to submit it to the contest it has to have no logos on it, just the provided background and your selected wrestler. I have the original file with no logos so I don't care what others do with it.

That's too bad you can't submit it, that would've been a perfect alternate boxart.

So does the zip bring the WWE2k14 logo and all that stuff? Cause when I downloaded it all I got was the background and the PSD of the backgrounds. No templates with logo or anything. Did they change the download or what?

Nah, you're not suppose to add the logos yourself. 2K will manually add it later.

Archived