WWE 2K14 (Official) Custom Cover Contest

Monte73

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure they leaked part of the roster while they did this. If so, nice to see Lawler & Cole will be playable again.

Most likely used Cole & Lawler because they will most likely be the only Announce Team in-game.

I'm pretty sure they leaked part of the roster while they did this. If so, nice to see Lawler & Cole will be playable again.

Most likely used Cole & Lawler because they will most likely be the only Announce Team in-game.

THey are in their wrestling attires if ya looked at their renders. I really want them playable this year. Please do not squash my hope.

Wait what do they mean by alternate cover inside WWE 2K14?

Some games have two sided covers. Like in Mass Effect they have the male character but if you take the cover out the female character wold be on the other side and you just slide it in. I'm assuming that's how it would be with this.

Wait what do they mean by alternate cover inside WWE 2K14?

Some games have two sided covers. Like in Mass Effect they have the male character but if you take the cover out the female character wold be on the other side and you just slide it in. I'm assuming that's how it would be with this.

Oh wow I've never seen that before. Sounds pretty cool!

Archived