Favorite Wrestling video game storyline

Craig Warden

I honestly don't remember any of them...except for the one where the magic wand turns you into a woman. Which, I remember for...less than positive reasons. :lol:

I guess Impact had a good storyline. I mean, they did invent an entire wrestling character from it.

I honestly don't remember any of them...except for the one where the magic wand turns you into a woman. Which, I remember for...less than positive reasons. :lol:

I guess Impact had a good storyline. I mean, they did invent an entire wrestling character from it.

That's another reason why I hated SVR07. I don't really have a favorite but, I like all the ones with branching storylines that alter the path in different ways depending on how you play it.

Not sure if this counts but I liked SYM where you could roam around backstage and the storyline progressed according to who you interacted with backstage.

Fixed. HCTP would present you with fixed options at specifics points in the year and the story would change based on your decisions and championship status

Not sure if this counts but I liked SYM where you could roam around backstage and the storyline progressed according to who you interacted with backstage.

Fixed. HCTP would present you with fixed options at specifics points in the year and the story would change based on your decisions and championship status

And most of the story lines were real story lines they put in the game

Archived