Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

"Because of Becky" makes jack shit all sense...

Ronda didn't do anything to Becky. All you had was a woman who went out there and took a hell of a beating for the sake of our entertainment...and she got booed because people are dumbass children. It never came across as anything related to Becky, simply because Ronda didn't have that connection to Becky. So, whatever their intentions were for the boos, they just looked like assholes for doing it when they did it. It only came across as malicious intent towards Rousey herself.

Anyway, are they trying to book Daniel Bryan like he has PTSD or something? I felt like there was some strange angle building there during the Lesnar match. Almost like his brain is so messed up that he can't even feel pain or something. It just feels like a really strange type of heel persona to me. Like there's more to it...

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, are they trying to book Daniel Bryan like he has PTSD or something? I felt like there was some strange angle building there during the Lesnar match. Almost like his brain is so messed up that he can't even feel pain or something. It just feels like a really strange type of heel persona to me. Like there's more to it...

the smirks, the wide shifty eyes, the cockiness in the face of Brock, the lil crawl during his entrance (doesnt mean anything but looked really cool), whatever theyre doing i *censored*ing love it and it makes me love Bryan even more.

LMAOOOO EVERYONE WATCH THIS

yoooooo. i just got done saying the lil crawl he did during his entrance was mad cool but i didnt understand what it was. this *Censored* is a genius. how the hell do you just shit out a new style of wrestling?

"Because of Becky" makes jack shit all sense...

Ronda didn't do anything to Becky. All you had was a woman who went out there and took a hell of a beating for the sake of our entertainment...and she got booed because people are dumbass children. It never came across as anything related to Becky, simply because Ronda didn't have that connection to Becky. So, whatever their intentions were for the boos, they just looked like assholes for doing it when they did it. It only came across as malicious intent towards Rousey herself.

She's literally in a feud with Becky. Whose name was chanted. After Ronda got beaten the *Censored* up. She's a factor to the point I'd say it'd be obtuse to claim otherwise.

Booing isn't about someone doing something wrong though.

Unless it's Nia.

Because Nia is not like most girls.

Sorry

For some reason, that never gets old.

I love that 'GO BACK TO THE OCTAGON!' was yelled as a putdown/insult :lol: there's a certain type of MMA fan that would be furious at that.

Also, I saw Lesnar vs Bryan as just two different types of dangerous animals against each other, and I like the idea of Bryan as a dangerous heel who can change a match to his favour in an instant; if he can do take Lesnar to the limit after taking advantage at the right second, what can he do to everyone else? It really was a match of two halves, and I think it was done really well.

I sort of want AJ to win the Rumble and challenge (and beat) Lesnar at Mania.

She's literally in a feud with Becky. Whose name was chanted. After Ronda got beaten the *Censored* up. She's a factor to the point I'd say it'd be obtuse to claim otherwise.

So...she's in a feud with Becky, and Becky got injured by someone else, which was completely out of Ronda's hands. Then Ronda had a match with Charlotte...Becky was not involved at all. It was an entertaining match. Both women did solid work. A story was told. That story had nothing to do with Becky at the time of the action. And then fans booed a woman who just went out of her way to prove that she gives a damn about pro wrestling, and is willing to put her health on the line for it.

Don't try to justify it. It was a dumb-shit reaction. Those fans were dumbasses. It's "obtuse" to make a roundabout excuse for shit behavior, based solely on liking someone who was not present.

It would be one thing if Ronda got up after the fight and said "Becky, I'm coming for you!"...but she didn't do jack shit to warrant the reaction she got. The fans ignored the story that was unfolding...and it really ruined a solid moment.

lol yeah ok

Ronda is still arguing with Becky on Twitter, Becky told Charlotte to beat Ronda the way she would, they chanted her name during the beatdown, but Becky wasn't a factor because she wasn't there, as if overarching presences and storylines aren't a thing. Nothing roundabout about it. Nothing was ignored. That's part of the story. Becky checked out of the match, but she didn't check out of the story. Like it's right there in your face, you don't need 5D-thinking to see where the connection is and saying it's some kind of a farfetched theory, which is ironic, is being obtuse.

Instead, we're going down the route of "how dare they boo a poor woman working her ass off, she doesn't deserve it", which is telling, when deserve got nothing to do with it. They booed because they picked a side when the beatdown happened. That side was Charlotte via proxy of Becky Lynch. It's as simple as that. And that should be clear as day to see. Complaining about it the way you do now, is like getting upset that Becky got cheered and Charlotte got booed.

Also, in addition, it's been theorized Ronda's promos lately has had some slightly heelish undertones on purpose. The shots at millennials would be an obvious one, but she's working with Heyman on her promos. If that's the case, then it's also them getting the reaction they wanted.

Either way, I doubt Rousey took it personal, so you guys probably shouldn't get upset over it either.

So...she's in a feud with Becky, and Becky got injured by someone else, which was completely out of Ronda's hands. Then Ronda had a match with Charlotte...Becky was not involved at all. It was an entertaining match. Both women did solid work. A story was told. That story had nothing to do with Becky at the time of the action. And then fans booed a woman who just went out of her way to prove that she gives a damn about pro wrestling, and is willing to put her health on the line for it.

Don't try to justify it. It was a dumb-shit reaction. Those fans were dumbasses. It's "obtuse" to make a roundabout excuse for shit behavior, based solely on liking someone who was not present.

It would be one thing if Ronda got up after the fight and said "Becky, I'm coming for you!"...but she didn't do jack shit to warrant the reaction she got. The fans ignored the story that was unfolding...and it really ruined a solid moment.

What in gods name is your mind concocting now..?

Archived