WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW sucked. Merch table didn't even have a Braun shirt. Great seats but a terrible card.

Care to speak about the reaction towards Bayley?

Her promo was boring. Her run has sucked. We savages over here lol.

They gave us a shitty show. There were "boring" chants all night.

RAW sucked. Merch table didn't even have a Braun shirt. Great seats but a terrible card.

Care to speak about the reaction towards Bayley?
Her promo was boring. Her run has sucked. We savages over here lol.

They gave us a shitty show. There were "boring" chants all night.

Lol

Gen, don't get me started. Seriously bud. I live in *censored*ing Toronto. I spent $80 on 4 beers at the arena (not including pre-drink) and they stopped serving drinks at 10. So afterwards, we tried to hit some bars. EVERYWHERE was closed by 11:30/12. Managed to get a meal and a beer from a freakin food truck.

But yeah, the show itself was kind of a chore tonight. Aside from the main event. Hope it was better on television.

Gen, don't get me started. Seriously bud. I live in *censored*ing Toronto. I spent $80 on 4 beers at the arena (not including pre-drink) and they stopped serving drinks at 10. So afterwards, we tried to hit some bars. EVERYWHERE was closed by 11:30/12. Managed to get a meal and a beer from a freakin food truck.

But yeah, the show itself was kind of a chore tonight. Aside from the main event. Hope it was better on television.

80$ on beer, it better has Drake's tears in it from when he made Take Care.

Getting a buzz here ain't cheap . Not in the states either (although a bit better).

Drake actually had a concert tonight. Might have had more fun there tbh.

Getting a buzz here ain't cheap . Not in the states either (although a bit better).

Drake actually had a concert tonight. Might have had more fun there tbh.

We made Heineken and even we don't need to overpay like that during events and shit.

Man, the show really must've sucked for you to say that then.

For the record, drinking in NYC is awful. I would never buy a single beer at a bar in NYC. I hate when I have stupid friends who want to waste money drinking there. NYC can be a cool place to drink...but not at club/bar prices. Go to a bodega. Buy some cheap ass beer. Find a place to drink it in peace.

@Gen I was in New York a few weekends ago and I spent a lot less getting drunk in Brooklyn then I did NYC. So I can't argue that.

Still both better than Toronto though.

Brooklyn is just the land of hipsters. They'll serve you PBRs and make you feel like it's a good deal. But PBR is worth about its volume in piss; I can buy a whole 30 rack of PBR for twenty bucks. What's their idea of a good deal? $4 a beer? Actually, it's probably 5 or 6 now...

Anyway, I completely forgot to watch Raw tonight. Got home from work...meant to watch the DVR...just ended up doing random shit. Such is life. I'll watch it tomorrow before SD. 5 hours of non-PPV WWE. Hmmm...

Brooklyn was a trip. We were hanging out with gangsters and politely conversing with legitimate bikers. Everybody was cool af. And yeah, $4 a beer in a bar is a great deal in my eyes. I'm used to $10.

I wonder how 205 Live will be, well, live. Haven't watched a full episode since November. Already dreading Perkins/Swan match 500.

Archived