WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

But War Games is coming back for NXT. I can see 2K def taking advantage of that and putting it in next years game
Dude are you serious? Atleast *censored*ing spoiler tag this post.

Why would I have to spoiler tag something that Triple H posted on Twitter and is on the WWE.com website?

Knowing 2K they won't add the match in the game. They haven't added any new gimmick matches since taking over the license. 2K still needs to add back the matches that were removed like Special Ref, Buried Alive, Inferno, etc.

Because people still like to watch shows and get genuine surprises. Not come on a forum to the video game section and get spoiled for whats happening on nxt tv. Its common sense

It's not a spoiler when it's announced on Twitter and then posted on the website.

It is. If it hasn't aired on TV then it's a spoiler.

Knowing 2K they won't add the match in the game. They haven't added any new gimmick matches since taking over the license. 2K still needs to add back the matches that were removed like Special Ref, Buried Alive, Inferno, etc.

If it's demanded enough by fans then they may have no choice. Kinda like when THQ added Elimination Chamber in, they didn't have to but they did because they knew it would sell.

Because people still like to watch shows and get genuine surprises. Not come on a forum to the video game section and get spoiled for whats happening on nxt tv. Its common sense

It's not a spoiler when it's announced on Twitter and then posted on the website.

SMH ???? Just because it hasn't been on their programming doesn't mean it hasn't been posted on official social media, and being posted by Triple H and then posted on the company website makes it rather official wouldn't you say? It's not like this is giving away results of a match here, this was an announcement that happened on social media, not on programming.

Moving on. It was spoiled. Blah. Anyway, I would love it to be in next year. But I seriously doubt it.

The match may be hard to put in too. I would rather they put in the other gimmick matches back in before moving to War Games.

Moving on. It was spoiled. Blah. Anyway, I would love it to be in next year. But I seriously doubt it.

The match may be hard to put in too. I would rather they put in the other gimmick matches back in before moving to War Games.

Some of the other gimmick matches haven't happened in a long time though. This would be a current gimmick match and one they could tie in also to the WCW arenas and wrestlers they already have in the game as well

SMH ???? Just because it hasn't been on their programming doesn't mean it hasn't been posted on official social media, and being posted by Triple H and then posted on the company website makes it rather official wouldn't you say? It's not like this is giving away results of a match here, this was an announcement that happened on social media, not on programming.

Them posting it on social media or it being a result or not means jack shit. If it hasn't aired on TV it's a spoiler. Simples.

Archived