The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez...where the hell do you live?

The wonderful desert of Arizona

Ah...I thought that might have been the answer I would get. I have an aunt who lives there. :lol:

Yeah, it sucks. I'm the summer here it's like 100 out by 9am so you're stuck indoors all day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My new Pikachu set-up. It screws with people and I like it.

Name Freakachu

Item eviolite

Timid nature

Ability: lightning rod

252 hp, 252 speed, 4 sp. Attack

Fake out

Volt switch

Encore

Thunder wave

So the empty areas on the islands are... places to take pics with your Pokemon. So much for gyms huh

Although Ryuki is shown in the trailer stood in a building that look like the Electric Gym in gen 1

According to some and rumor is that some of the new buildings are actually gyms

Random people on forums don't count Austin

They're going by the new buildings on the maps and I mean gym's or not too far off I mean they did get a little backlash from them not being in so I can totally see them bring gym's back and just keeping Trials 2

• 3 weeks later...

From Serebii:

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The image confirms that the forms shown on the boxarts are fusions of Solgaleo/Lunala and Necrozma when Necrozma absorbs the other Pokémon. The Solgaleo style one is called "Necrozma Mane of Twilight". Lunala's is "Necrozma Wings of Dawn". They have the signature moves of Solagelo & Lunala: Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam . We'll bring more as it comes".

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Archived