Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

The Pokemon Thread

Thinking about replaying HG. Never actually "beat" it (gone through the kanto region), bit I've completed the original GSC games.

It's technically more than 2 parts lol

It's technically more than 2 parts lol

For real? Lol

I played for a good two hours yesterday. About to face Faulkner.

Just read the GTS for HGSS was shut diwn, is this true? If so, that prohibits me from certain Pokemon I wanted (Scizir, Gengar, etc.)

Just read the GTS for HGSS was shut diwn, is this true? If so, that prohibits me from certain Pokemon I wanted (Scizir, Gengar, etc.)

All DS games had Wifi removed at the same time

That's a bummer. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

Just another reason for them to remake it lol (don't jump down throat, I'm a fan of all gens)

Just another reason for them to remake it lol (don't jump down throat, I'm a fan of all gens)

Or put them on the E store with wifi enabled

I'd take that too. Would prefer remake (for selfish nostalgia purposes) but If they did thay, it would be an acceptable middle ground.

I'd take that too. Would prefer remake (for selfish nostalgia purposes) but If they did thay, it would be an acceptable middle ground.

Yeah but remaking a remake.... is dumb. Plus HGSS work on 3DS already

Decided to make a nice janky team for fun.

Simisear (special sweeper) choice specs

Rotom fan (offensive pivot) choice scarf

Araquanid (defensive tank) leftovers

Kanto Sandslash (physical attacling spinner) groundium z

Breloom (technician set) life orb

Haven't really thought of a 6th mon yet. I may go with something random like mega Glalie or something to set up hazards. The only reason I have a spinner is because I have 3 Pokémon weak to stealth rocks.

Global challenge is to beat the Champion (so each time you do it will add to the worldwide 100k goal)

So I raised a Donphan and an eelektross. They are both surprisingly good Pokémon.

Electross is a popular choice because it has no weaknesses.

Sadly mold breaker is a thing. Mega Gyarados, Haxorus, and Excadrill can wreck it. I run it on a trick room team with max hp and special attack and it has won me a lot of BP at the battle royal dome.

Sadly mold breaker is a thing. Mega Gyarados, Haxorus, and Excadrill can wreck it. I run it on a trick room team with max hp and special attack and it has won me a lot of BP at the battle royal dome.

Eh you can say that about anything really, like "Ferrathorn isn't good, there's fire types!"

Eh you can say that about anything really, like "Ferrathorn isn't good, there's fire types!"

True. I didn't say it eelektross was bad but it does have checks. Everything does.

Apparently Americans (ffs) can get a free shiny Tapu Koko through mystery gift for the next month Jul 14-Aug14

Edited by Muur

Caught a Jynx in PoGo today. So...that's something.

inb4peoplestillplayPokemonGo?

I want to play, but where I'm at its about 115-120 daily, and I don't want to be out in that.