WWE Spring Cleaning 2017

Quisee

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Machine vs War Machine Lite

Heavy Machinery are absolutely nothing like War Machine...other than the fact that they have "Machine" in their name. They're closer to an old school tag team along the lines of the Natural Disasters.

Yeah, right. I'm the first person to make that comparison. Only you to take a comment like mine and respond with this.

Yeah, I've heard War Machine are free agents now too, but I wouldn't be surprised if New Japan snatched them up. I've also heard months ago that WWE had interest in signing Raymond Rowe, weird that they'd want him without Hanson though.

Yeah, I've heard War Machine are free agents now too, but I wouldn't be surprised if New Japan snatched them up. I've also heard months ago that WWE had interest in signing Raymond Rowe, weird that they'd want him without Hanson though.

That was mainly because Hanson's contract hadn't ran out at that point

Damn, I liked them. Well I hope they do well. They could be a trio with Carlito.

Also it aint even Summer lads

I've always liked them. Don't think them failing is completely their fault. Every push lasted only a week or two.

They also haven't exactly been given anything worthwhile in terms of gimmicks. They were just heels with a manager once, then matadors like it was 1992, then a gay incest couple selling timeshares and then ... heels again. They're talented, but man imagine being given that shit to work with.

How in the blue hell did you ever get the bold from the Shining Stars gimmick?

It was a joke. A Reddit meme.

wot

What I said was rather self explanatory you cannot be that dumb

I browse Reddit more than I should and I never saw anything about thing having a shag with each other

Archived