AJ Lee in Hot Water Over Backstage Incident at "Tribute to the Troops"

.Sy™

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver lining, Summer Rae might take her spot as top heel Diva. She's nowhere near as over as AJ, but if given the opportunity she can definently establish herself.

Or...

Eva Marie

Don´t joke like that man.

:XD: Summer Rae is sexier than Eva, but Eva has that heel factor.

She has X-Pac heat, that's not a good thing.

AJ still BitW. I doubt she'd react like that though, why would she? Probably staying in character? Either way, you can't really blame WWE if they're disciplining her.

I've gotten shit for asking for a pencil in class it happens. Bitches be crazy dawg.

AJ still BitW. I doubt she'd react like that though, why would she? Probably staying in character? Either way, you can't really blame WWE if they're disciplining her.

I've gotten shit for asking for a pencil in class it happens. Bitches be crazy dawg.

ha, makes sense. I always thought of AJ as a cool, down-to-earth girl with a great sense of humor, since that's how she's been portrayed as out of WWE. Though, there were some telltale signs when Big D was annoying her with his pony. xD

Silver lining, Summer Rae might take her spot as top heel Diva. She's nowhere near as over as AJ, but if given the opportunity she can definently establish herself.

Or...

Eva Marie

Don´t joke like that man.

:XD: Summer Rae is sexier than Eva, but Eva has that heel factor.

And pretty much only that. She's naturally unlikeable but can't cut a promo or wrestle, so the only use for her is as a punching bag for other divas. Summer has been awesome at NXT and has shine in whatever little opportunities she's been given on RAW.

Read that earlier, I'm calling bullshit. I don't even believe all those tumblr shipping idiots that they're together and even if they are, I HIGHLY doubt that she'd flip out just 'cause she's seing his bf talk with another woman. Typical dirtsheet behavior, mixing overexegarrated storyline content with overrushed real life assumptions. Who's to say the tweet really was about Punk/AJ? Could be anything. There's NO confirmation Punk and AJ are dating, the internet jumped on it, dirtsheets capitalize.

I don't normally like putting people on the spot for things like this, but... ???

Read that earlier, I'm calling bullshit. I don't even believe all those tumblr shipping idiots that they're together and even if they are, I HIGHLY doubt that she'd flip out just 'cause she's seing his bf talk with another woman. Typical dirtsheet behavior, mixing overexegarrated storyline content with overrushed real life assumptions. Who's to say the tweet really was about Punk/AJ? Could be anything. There's NO confirmation Punk and AJ are dating, the internet jumped on it, dirtsheets capitalize.

I don't normally like putting people on the spot for things like this, but... ???

I don't normally *Censored* up my sentences but... can't you make the connection and read her instead of his?

I don't normally *Censored* up my sentences but... can't you make the connection and read her instead of his?

I could have, but I didn't.

Archived