WWE Hall of Fame 2022

black_machismo

Not that Vince is a saint (furthest thing from it, tbh)...but I'm glad to have him over Kane. If for no reason other than the fact that seeing his weird ass has become somewhat of a rarity in his older age. He's just such a strange dude these days...so it will be interesting to see how he does in the spotlight.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, black_machismo said:

I was expecting Vince will be the one to induct him. Kane is a good choice but Vince would be much much better. Considering through Thick and Thin, Undertaker did everything for Vince. I just wish this HOF Ceremony will be for Undertaker only. Really don't want any other wrestler to be inducted this year. The others would have to wait for next year's HOF

Seems like it might be since they haven’t announced any one else yet. I think this HOF is going to what they wanted for Taker at Survivor Series when there was no fans. In this case he will also be getting inducted. It’s a redo send off for Taker.

I felt sad in a bad way when they did his send off in Survivor Series with no fans in attendance. It does not feel right.  30th anniversary of his debut and this pandemic killed the vibe. Hope they make it a grand celebration where superstars will share their stories and experiences with Undertaker before Vince does the induction and Undertaker does his speech.

Agree with Vince having to speak is now a rarity, specially when he is in the spotlight, can't wait to watch his induction speech.

I recently visited the forums for Neoseeker. Some twat there was trolling by saying that the Undertaker didn't deserve to be in, so we trolled him back.

What the hell? He's clearly not a wrestling fan if he thinks that way. The Undertaker has busted his ass for WWE for decades, even when others like him retired from the business long ago.

He's also innovative in that he has been in the first of many match types. The same with HBK. And when I started watching WWE full-time in 2002, he had an epic feud with Brock Lesnar that year, when Lesnar was still relatively new. There was never a dull moment when he was on TV, and Theodore Long was serving as the GM in 2004, if you recall. That was a great period to watch WWE, but yes. The PG era that came much later, was just awful.

I mean Undertaker did turn out to be a shitty person, but still to claim he doesn't deserve a spot in the HoF is ridiculous. Whatever drugs that guy was on... I don't want any.

1 hour ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Shitty? For calling the new generation soft or did he do/say something else?

1: the context around that was absolutely shitty

2: he's a maga dipshit.

Guest Fight Me.
28 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

Wtf? Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but she did nothing besides being Booker's damsel, right?

She was also a Nitro Girl. :P

Nah, not gonna hate on Sharmell, I haven't taken the WWE HOF seriously in years lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Archived