Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, wtf happened to this lol

Speaking of Dark Order...

I wonder if Evil Uno convinces Hangman Page to join after that BTE ending. A couple months ago, Hangman told Brodie he had sent an application late last year but no one got back to him. He was in a better place by then when he told him, but now...

27 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Soooo did they just drop the whole thing with the Dark Order and Cabana?

Colt was just with them the other week or so. Teaming with them more on Dark I think...but they've definitely started using him more since the Alex Reynolds incident.

If you're talking about why they stopped treating him like shit...I think they're waiting for Mr. Brodie to return after his big loss to further that story. But right now, Evil Uno is in charge again so Dark Order's one big happy family.

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Colt was just with them the other week or so. Teaming with them more on Dark I think...but they've definitely started using him more since the Alex Reynolds incident.

If you're talking about why they stopped treating him like shit...I think they're waiting for Mr. Brodie to return after his big loss to further that story. But right now, Evil Uno is in charge again so Dark Order's one big happy family.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEY ALWAYS BEEN A BIG HAPPY FAMILY AND THEY MIGHT HAVE A HANGMAN NOW.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived