45 Pages: Trying a little

AlterNation

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* croatia

XD so they won that game? I don't follow Football but there were some people really into that match and it didn't sound like it was going so hot so... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

I'll be going now

and you appear to be too scared to show what country youre from so im gonna assume USA, who didnt qualify. thats the real joke

lmfao muur you are seriously one petty mother*censored*er

congratulations croatia you played well, I assume...idk I didn't watch it. In fact i didnt see a single second of any game this year :lol:

People from a country who doesn't support said country during a sport they actively follow are proper weird imo.

How about if they have multiple teams and you only support one?

Supporting another country is even weirder. That's betrayal and should be treated with deporting

People from a country who doesn't support said country during a sport they actively follow are proper weird imo.

Supporting another country is even weirder. That's betrayal and should be treated with deporting

Deporting to where?

Deporting to where?

Send them to North Korea

Unless England has a second team I don't know about, still weird.

Unless someone is of a diverse cultural background and can therefore back multiple countries, still weird.

Actively rooting against the country you're from is very weird.

Unless England has a second team I don't know about, still weird.

Unless someone is of a diverse cultural background and can therefore back multiple countries, still weird.

Actively rooting against the country you're from is very weird.

I was referring to F1 there, where we have like half the grid.

Archived