Championships, trophies, props, and generally beautiful things...

Generations

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is laaaaaaame

So are your opinions.

Contribute to the actual thread why don't you?

I don't care if you find my opinions lame. :lol: I'm not here to entertain you, random person. Ain't no one saying you have to read 'em.

The sword looks cool with Pentagon and in that photo, but it looks very LARP-like in the other one.

I think the Sword is the tournament trophy, like the G1, thing. Looks pretty dope.

That is laaaaaaame

So are your opinions.
Contribute to the actual thread why don't you?

You of all people saying that...

I gave my opinion on something pertaining to this thread. I did contribute, you're the one now taking things off topic. *facepalm grr*

The sword is the prize to the Rey to Reyes tournament.

King of Kings, makes sense. I mean in the traditions of wrestling, maybe it should be a belt. Looks badass as a sword though.

King of Kings, makes sense. I mean in the traditions of wrestling, maybe it should be a belt. Looks badass as a sword though.

Why? Why does anyone have to stick with the "traditions" of wrestling? There is no "should be" about it, every wrestling company in the world should be striving to do things different. WWE's KOTR tournament never had a belt, but there are dozens of tournaments in wrestling history whose prizes have been trophies and this really no different from that.

That's much cooler. The AAA one just looks typical high fantasy cliche junk. I love the idea of a sword being a prize in wrestling.

I agree with this.

The concept is pretty cool...but the giant "Conan the Barbarian" sword is pretty dumb. I guess I just wish the sword actually looked like a prize...looked like it was a made by a skilled craftsman with the specific intent of being a prize. The samurai sword that Masato Tanaka is holding looks sweet. I'm guessing the ribbon says something celebratory as well.

Archived