Post your internet speeds!

WWEFreak69

4256703330.png

Jesus at 938.44 though...I want THAT internet.

Live in a Posh enough city and look for a company that provides hyperoptic (firbre optic connection from provider to home) to your area and you might get close enough to that sort of speed. I would assume U.S would have this sort of speed avaialbe by now, should've had it well before U.K?

4256703330.png

Jesus at 938.44 though...I want THAT internet.

Live in a Posh enough city and look for a company that provides hyperoptic (firbre optic connection from provider to home) to your area and you might get close enough to that sort of speed. I would assume U.S would have this sort of speed avaialbe by now, should've had it well before U.K?

If it does exist here in the U.S, it certainly doesn't exist in the Tri-State region. Not many options unfortunately.

4269586535.png

This must be the internet speed of a rock

It took me 3.5 hours to dowload the last 2k15 update. And 12 hours to install the game when I First got it

Not to sound like a dick but free broadband over here probably has faster speed than that. Probably, quite a lot of third world countries have faster speed than that tbh with you. Have you thought about changing the ISP or maybe telling them that it's that bad because surely you are not promised 3 MBps Download speed are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived