saved data lost...again

age24

Yesterday I had to delete my data because it said it couldn't find my DLC. After redownloading the DLC, still nothing. It was weird because my brother's was perfectly fine and he has an account on the same PS4. So I just had no choice but to start over, I hope this doesn't happen again. First time this has ever happened to me in a WWE game.

is it not the usual autosave glitch bullshit, where turning autosave off fixes it?

On the PS4 version you can't turn of autosave, as far as i'm aware

This is very worrying. I just came on here to find this out, as I've spent the past 10 minutes looking for the place in the game that turns auto-save off, but to no luck.

Is this really the case? We're stuck with auto save? Because the potential for corrupted files will be increased with this.

I'm almost afraid to do anything on my game due to this problem.

I won't be redeeming any DLC till this is sorted.

It's just absolutey inexcusable.

The term game-breaker is thrown around a lot but this is a game-breaker.

Best thing I've heard in a while. There is zero excuse to make it faulty like this, but what else can you expect from a rushed game... all we can do is cross our fingers in that 2K has this s*it sorted out.

I remember this stuff happening in No Mercy for N64 and it was very frustrating crap indeed especially after having worked so hard to unlock everything, hopefully 2K will fix this problem soon, but most likely not.

Just had to know the trick. If you used a gameshark when starting no mercy the erase glitch was not a problem. :)

Hmmm there's people on the 2k forum saying they haven't downloaded any DLC and they're getting the glitch too. :(

Everyone that's getting the glitch has either:

A career mode save

A showcase save

Downloaded accelerator

Redeemed Sting/Hogan or season pass

Has anyone got the glitch without having any of the above ?

Well apparently Marcus said that 2K is looking into the issue,

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?881311-Data-Deletion-what-I-have-found-out&p=7497461#post7497461

So hopefully the issue will be resolved by next Thursday, the day I get my Xbox One/Assassin's Creed bundle... I got my preordered copy of 2K15 sitting by my TV until then.

Archived