Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean...I guess when you factor in all the extra skins and stuff, it boils down to more than just the six characters. Still...it feels like an exorbitant amount. Fighting games always charge the most for DLC, and it always seems like the most basic stuff. I mean...there are games where you can get an entire campaign added on for $15 or $20...unlock entire areas of a game, missions, etc. Fighting games come along, like "Yeah...$40 for 6 characters. It's almost as much as the entire cost of the base game...but that seems fine. Oh, and we're not going to release it all together. You can wait a month or two between each one." :lol:

Even though he's "dead"...Goro is a series staple. So, I could see him being in as well. I guess with the whole time control storyline, anything could happen anyway.

I don't think they would add two chainsaw-wielding characters...but for some reason I just had Lollipop Chainsaw pop into my head (also a WB franchise). Juliet Starling would feel right at home in Mortal Kombat, tbh.

John Wick would be dope...but I don't know what kind of licensing that would involve.

Yeah...that would be a pretty awesome pack for me personally, though...Reptile, Goro, Juliet Starling, John Wick, Sheeva...and maybe...the Comedian from Watchmen?

If it was Juliet instead of Ash, XD. I didn't realize that was WB though. Prolly pull a collector, take the head and attach it beside her boyfriend

I don't know his Injustice moveset, but maybe bringing Lobo back would be cool. They prolly wouldn't bring in "New" DC characters for MK though. Still like the Fulgore idea and since Microsoft is in the way of sharing lately having him go multiplat would be heat.

Archived