Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

I'm so glad they redesigned Joker in comparison to what they originally showed. And, yeah...those skins knocked it out of the park. Batman Who Laughs for Noob makes all the sense in the world. And...a *censored*ing Friendship nod? Yeah...this is DLC. I feel bad for the people who got trolled by the Smash reveal being another Fire Emblem character. This is how it's done.

And now I'm even more excited to see what badassery comes with Spawn. As much as I wish these releases were happening sooner...I can see why they aren't. The attention to crafting characters, animations, costumes, etc. is definitely very high. I mean...the little Batman puppet that says "I'll save the day" and then shoots rockets from it's eyes...come on. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Noobs regular skins will be dead to me. Itll be The Batman Who Laughs from here on out. Same goes for Baraka with Killer Croc. And possibly Katana as Catwoman. Hopefully with Joker we get movie skins, would love a Joaquin Phoenix Joker skin

Annoyingly Joker isn't showing up in my Ready to Install section. :censored:

Apparently it's 1PM eastern which is like 6PM GMT I think. Weird. They never usually have a time set do they?

Edit: Okay they're finally live. Stupid exact times.

I just checked after 1pm and didn't see Joker yet. I installed Sindel, which I never got around to...and the horror theme...which I also never got around to (oops on both accounts, lol)...but, yeah...still didn't see Joker in "manage my content" or in the storefront itself. Guess I'll go check again.

For Xbox, I had to install the entire Kombat pack to get Joker and the DC skins. Even though, I'd already owned that, and installed all of the other characters that come with that pack. So...yeah, that's how I ended up finally getting Joker. He still isn't visible anywhere on the storefront by himself...and, I swear...I already installed the Kombat Pack, because that's how I got all the other characters. *Shrug*

Joker is ok. The Killer Croc skin for Baraka is BA. That's an awesome skin, came out soo good. Katana's Catwoman is eh, Noob's Batman Who Laughs is alright, I thought it be a full skin like Darkseid or Killer Croc, but still really cool. And Geras Darkseid is also freaking BA. IMO Killer Croc and Darkseid were the best of the 2 packs. They'll stay as those skins that way from now on :lol: but really hope we get movie skins for Joker. Theres 1 suit for Joker that's the closest to the 2019 Movie, has the red suit, yellow shirt, but has like a scarf or something. Joker does look way better than he did during the Kombat Pack announcement

Noob's Batman Who Laughs is alright, I thought it be a full skin like Darkseid or Killer Croc, but still really cool.

Not sure what you mean by this...but you need to choose the headgear that goes with it. If anything, the Noob skin is the most accurate, because the headgear is literally a straight up clone of the actual Batman Who Laughs...the others are mere approximations...

Noob's Batman Who Laughs is alright, I thought it be a full skin like Darkseid or Killer Croc, but still really cool.

Not sure what you mean by this...but you need to choose the headgear that goes with it. If anything, the Noob skin is the most accurate, because the headgear is literally a straight up clone of the actual Batman Who Laughs...the others are mere approximations...

I know, was saying I thought it be just a skin like Darkseid. It's still cool though

Kinda shit myself cus when I went on today, my whole profile was defaulted and back to square 1... Luckily just restarting the game got it back to normal, but Christ I thought they 2K'D it and Joker killed my save.

Anyone elses game freezing a lot during towers now?

Not at all. (Xbox)

But towers are pissing me off for another reason (lack of certain characters that I still need for the severed heads). I swear, there are some people that just hardly ever get used in the towers. I only have a few more kills for a few characters left...but they never show up (and even less so with the DLC factored into the towers as well).

Hmm, I'm Xbox one too and I've had it freeze at least 3 times since Tuesday during towers. And I've literally never had MK freeze on me before.

I did expect there to be a Joker centric tower this week, but nope... just same ol' shit there usually is it seems.

I've been doing the character specific towers lately just to up the Joker/DC skin slots gear mostly.

Ok wait wait wait. I got on the other day and checked out the Krypt, haven't been there in a bit. SINCE WHEN Breaking items gives you gear, taunts, ect? I swear before it was just Koins. That's actually awesome they do that. Gives me a reason to run around and break things. Heck even using Scorpions Spear to grab bodies, which use to give hearts, also gives different stuff

I'll have to go check the krypt situation if you say there are better rewards for breaking things.

Also got one of the last two achievements I needed last night. Got the one for completing a team battle. Just need the one for 50 online fights. Which I just hate doing, because I suck against those online people and lose literally everything. :lol: I'll have to suck it up and eat those L's for the 1000G, though...I'm just too close not too. Lol.

*Yeah...I just ran around breaking a whole lotta stuff, and all I got were variations of koins. Not sure what TrisetMaster is talking about...but, 5 koins and 10 koins is all I'm getting from smashing things in the krypt.

I'll have to go check the krypt situation if you say there are better rewards for breaking things.

Also got one of the last two achievements I needed last night. Got the one for completing a team battle. Just need the one for 50 online fights. Which I just hate doing, because I suck against those online people and lose literally everything. :lol: I'll have to suck it up and eat those L's for the 1000G, though...I'm just too close not too. Lol.

*Yeah...I just ran around breaking a whole lotta stuff, and all I got were variations of koins. Not sure what TrisetMaster is talking about...but, 5 koins and 10 koins is all I'm getting from smashing things in the krypt.

I got gear and stuff somehow by smashing stuff. That's weird yall didnt get stuff that like

Edit I went back to the Krypt, smashed stuff and got Gear, Kosmetics, Augments, Fatalities, ect. I'm not kidding. I don't even get Koins or Hearts anymore smashing stuff

Went on GameFaqs and other people have had this happen for a period of time

Archived