Who do YOU think Aces & Eights are?

Creepia

I hope Double J is behind it but it'll prolly just be D'Lo and some jobbers

I remember hearing the Jarrett idea for the first time on PWInsider a while back when they speculated saying Jarrett could be pissed at not being the first HOF inductee but now they wouldn't be surprised if Bully Ray was behind it to get the World title round his waist.

I love this angle though.

He should be, he built that company and it's a spit in his face that he wasn't the first inductee

Was Vince McMahon the first HOF Inductee for the WWE?

Andre was the first, Vince was inducted in 1996

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember hearing the Jarrett idea for the first time on PWInsider a while back when they speculated saying Jarrett could be pissed at not being the first HOF inductee but now they wouldn't be surprised if Bully Ray was behind it to get the World title round his waist.

He should be, he built that company and it's a spit in his face that he wasn't the first inductee

So why did Double-J HAVE to be the first inductee? Vince didn't get pissed.

Because hes done more for TNA than Sting, so has AJ.

The same can be said for Vince. They've both built well-established wrestling organisations and have done a hell of a lot to build them to where they are now.

The same can be said for Vince. They've both built well-established wrestling organisations and have done a hell of a lot to build them to where they are now.

It may also be the fact the I'm a huge Double J mark and my opinion is extremely biased.

Mainly rumoured to be revealed in the group;

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Jay Bradley/Ryan Braddock

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

Trevor Murdoch/Jethro Holliday

It's funny because they're all former WWE Superstars. Guess TNA still have the mantra of "Hire guys who where in the WWE".

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

It's funny because they're all former WWE Superstars. Guess TNA still have the mantra of "Hire guys who were in the WWE".

Eh, slightly better name value helps

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

It's funny because they're all former WWE Superstars. Guess TNA still have the mantra of "Hire guys who were in the WWE".

Eh, slightly better name value helps

True^.

And besides Chris Masters and Trevor Murdoch were the only ones in that group who had any sort of success in the WWE. Gallows, Knox and Smith are easily recognisable names whereas Domino, Braddock & Brisco aren't.

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

It's funny because they're all former WWE Superstars. Guess TNA still have the mantra of "Hire guys who where in the WWE".

Because no other company never hired the other company's talent.

Wes Brisco

Luke Gallows

Chris Masters

Harry/DH Smith

Mike Knox

Cliff Compton/Domino

Because no other company never hired the other company's talent.

Lol yeah

Just to clear things up here a bit: Vincent K. McMahon is NOT in the WWE Hall Of Fame. His father Vincent J. McMahon was the one inducted in 1996.

As for Aces & Eights, I don't know if TNA has the final list down as to who will be in it. I would hope they have a good plan in place. I am guessing that things will come to a head at the PPV.

I think the leader (the guy that does all of the talking) is Samoa Joe. I used to think it was Bully Ray, but his accent is just too thick. I think he does have a connection with them, though. I don't recall seeing them ever beating him down when he was by himself.

The voice (even though it's altered) sounds nothing like Joe. Its sounds like Abyss/Parks.

I think the leader (the guy that does all of the talking) is Samoa Joe. I used to think it was Bully Ray, but his accent is just too thick. I think he does have a connection with them, though. I don't recall seeing them ever beating him down when he was by himself.

I haven't seen Impact since two weeks before No Surrender but is the leader someone other than Luke Gallows now? Cause he was doing most of the talking in the months before.

As for Aces & Eights, I don't know if TNA has the final list down as to who will be in it. I would hope they have a good plan in place. I am guessing that things will come to a head at the PPV.

This.

Don't forget guys, other than the core members (Gallows, Knox, Brisco, Masters), TNA have used guys like D'Lo as well as unsigned talent and members of the current roster to throw us all off.

The voice (even though it's altered) sounds nothing like Joe. Its sounds like Abyss/Parks.

I thought it might have been Abyss at one point and I know he's crazy, but would he allow himself to be hit in the head with a hammer (or whatever it was)?

I don't really watch TNA much so admittedly my opinions aren't that valid, but I have a feeling that Devon and Morgan are in the group.

Or due to Jeff winning the BFG Series, we could get Immortal 2.0, where Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett return...

EDIT: Maybe even Ric Flair is in on it!

I don't know why people are still contemplating who the guy talking is. It's been reported and obvious that it's D'lo Brown. Watch a D'Lo Brown promo and then watch the Ace's N Eights promos, aside from the altered voice his delivery and vocal tics are the exact same. Hell, you can tell off his head shape alone that it's D'lo Brown.

I don't really watch TNA much so admittedly my opinions aren't that valid, but I have a feeling that Devon and Morgan are in the group.

Or due to Jeff winning the BFG Series, we could get Immortal 2.0, where Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett return...

EDIT: Maybe even Ric Flair is in on it!

Hogan is still there, he can't return.

Archived