Who do YOU think Aces & Eights are?

Creepia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they have all the members really figured out yet, like how D'Lo played what I think is now Devon. They are just using what they got til they know what to do.

They're moving to slow with it though, this angle has taken up most of their shows for the past few months, and it's the same thing over and over again. The fact that most of these guys worked for WWE but aren't household names might be trouble in the long run if they aren't revealed soon, how are any of them suppose to develop (and why should the fan care) if we have no idea who they are. They have "full access" now and can compete in matches, why are they hiding still?

Simply put, I don't think Knox and Gallows are in the group. They may be playing the guys in the group, but when they're revealed, it won't be them. Come on use some common sense, that would be a terrible idea. No ones gonna be like 'OH SHIT IT'S MIKE KNOX!', it'll be 'oh...that guy from WWE'. Terrible idea. Devon was a great swerve, Having KNox and Gallows be revealed in the group would be awful.

EDIT: Actually, this doesn't just apply to Knox and Gallows. Brisco and D'Lo too.

Gallows is definitely a member, he got unmasked recently on impact, Jerrett isn't the leader, if you watch the part where Hogan and sting are in the ace's & 8's clubhouse it's blatently Eric Bischoff as the leader, you can tell be the way he talks.

Here's a list of possible and confirmed members or people who have played members:

Luke Gallows (Confirmed, Unmasked)

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Garrett Bischoff (Played one at Bound For Glory)

Devon (Confirmed, Unmasked)

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

Gallows is definitely a member, he got unmasked recently on impact, Jerrett isn't the leader, if you watch the part where Hogan and sting are in the ace's & 8's clubhouse it's blatently Eric Bischoff as the leader, you can tell be the way he talks.

Here's a list of possible and confirmed members or people who have played members:

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

Like I said, whoever is in the masks now doesn't mean they will be in the group. They could be red herrings.

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

Like I said, whoever is in the masks now doesn't mean they will be in the group. They could be red herrings.

Thats what people said about Gallows.

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

And people said D'Lo was in the group when it turned out to be Devon. Anyone could be revealed to be someone else.

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

And people said D'Lo was in the group when it turned out to be Devon. Anyone could be revealed to be someone else.

Why do you guts keep assuming the guy D'lo plays and Devon are the same character? It's not. TNA has made this clear when D'Lo's character introduced D-Von as Sargent In Arms and congratulated him on the Impact after BFG.

It's still evident when masked D'Lo is still the groups mouthpiece even after D-Von was revealed. It's still evident when D'Lo is in the ring every Impact taking part in the brawls, right along with D-Von.

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

Why do you guts keep assuming the guy D'lo plays and Devon are the same character? It's not. TNA has made this clear when D'Lo's character introduced D-Von as Sargent In Arms and congratulated him on the Impact after BFG.

It's still evident when masked D'Lo is still the groups mouthpiece even after D-Von was revealed. It's still evident when D'Lo is in the ring every Impact taking part in the brawls, right along with D-Von.

I thought that was Abyss?

Jay Bradley

Wes Brisco

Mike Knoxx

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

I thought that was Abyss?

The speculation on rumor sites were always that it was D'Lo. The Abyss thing was something that CAWs made up and just ran with it. He's too short to be Abyss anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived