Kung Fu's CAW's For SVR'11/WWE'12

Kung Fu

YAY! I still remember how epic your Y2J CAW in SvR08 was lol.

Attire suggestions

-Smackdown vs Raw 2011

-Save_Me trunks

-Codebreaker tights

-Old school WWF

Oh, and make the arms a tad bit shorter. And add arm hair.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice. You should do Y2J even if hrs in if Zurich is right so that if he returns you can male a updated version

Taking your inspiration I have converted my Svt10 bret to Sve11 bret and will be ready for wwe12 as caw mode is the same since svr10

You should also convert your other Caws. Keep ip the good work bro

Looks nice. You should do Y2J even if he's in (if Zurich is right) so that if he dose returns you can make an updated version.

Taking your inspiration I have converted my Svr10 bret to Svr11 bret and will be ready for wwe12 as caw mode is the same since svr10.

You should also convert your other Caws, Keep up the good work bro.

I look forward to seeing how your Bret turns out.

Yeah I read about that in Z's topic saying that Y2J being in WWE'12, and if this dose in fact turn out to be true I'll most likely release this anyway?

I'll probably also convert my Hogan caw (with my massively improved tights I've made for him) and maybe my Flair as well?

Also just posted a quick update for Y2J.

love the update Kung Fu :D I was wondering, will you be doing 1 slot with 4 attires of Jericho in trunks (A current Jericho) and say another with tights ect?

Im glad it won't take long for everyone to get such an awesome Jericho!

love the update Kung Fu :D I was wondering, will you be doing 1 slot with 4 attires of Jericho in trunks (A current Jericho) and say another with tights ect?

Im glad it won't take long for everyone to get such an awesome Jericho!

The plan at the moment is,

1. Save Us (trunks) attire

2. Codebreaker (return) attire

3. SVR'06 attire

4. Still undecided (maybe his attire from WrestleMania against HBK)

Since it looks as if their will be no Y2J this year, I've decided to make an early start on a Y2J CAW by making him on SVR'11. I will then be converting this to WWE'12 when it is released.

Quick Y2J update (28/10/11) to both face and body figs, also changed the facial hair.

12cawbykungfu.png

I was also working on a HBK CAW as well, but since he is now DLC I don't think I will be needing this?

12cawbykungfu.png

I'm seriously feeling both CAWs especially HBK! Perfect likeness but as one person said, something is off with Y2J's nose.....looks odd....other than that, looks awesome! Which system will this be on? please say 360....

Jericho & a whole lot of other people's noses will be off, some what, due to not being able to morph the tip of nose, seperate from the size of the nose, & not being able to angle the nostril up or down..

This is so true, but hopefully with the inclusion or should I say return of transparency I can at least improve the detailing/shading.

Yeah with improved shading noses should at least look bit better, but morphings are still gonna be an issue lol. But both look great man and will probly be downloading these as soon as they are done. May have a try at jericho myself, but if this is out before...I wont bother lol

Archived