Kung Fu's CAW's For SVR'11/WWE'12

Kung Fu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those concerned about the Jericho caw, the pics are actually from my old one I posted a while back. He has been updated with tweaks to some of his face morphing, his eye detailing has been lightened a bit and I have tweaked & added the designs on his nose.

I could post some pics later today if you would like but I was just going to wait until I get WWE'12 to show the updated version?

And for some of you asking about his attires.

I will be doing his Save Me shorts attire,

Codebreaker tights attire,

His attire from SVR'06,

And for his forth attire it will depend on if I can find a decent long hair option for a classic Y2J or maybe his ponytail look?

A bit off topic, but are you planning to do Hogan & Flair again this year?

Yes I will also be converting both of these caws to WWE'12.

when do you plan on releasing the formulas, of not released already?

When I get the game I will convert these caws over to WWE'12, I will then have to redo and make new paint tool logos for all their attires. And once the caws are finalized on WWE'12 I will then be uploading them to the creation center and post up the formulas on here for people without Live or only have a PS3.

Just out of curiousity, since CAW mode looks identical to 2011, will the formulas work from last year on wwe 12?

I don't have the game yet but it has been tested and confirmed by the lucky ones to have got the game early that formulas from SVR'11 do in fact work for WWE'12, the pics which I have posted in this topic are from SVR'11.

Archived