Pokemon

Ernez

So I'm playing Platinum that I kinda tweaked myself(made some of the trainers tougher, made gym leaders/elite 4 tougher with 6 pokemon each..kind of a Challenge mode type thing)

Battling Fantina...I get past her Mismagius, Haunter, and Duskull pretty easily.

..then she sends out her Lv 33 Dusknoir, and owns the hell out of me. My strongest Pokemon was Grotle at 25.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( I instantly love every character with white hair)

Fun fact: Gen. III's male trainer actually had black hair just like every other male starter trainer. The white "hair" you see is actually part of his hat.

I know but I prefer to ignore that and adore the 3rd gen because it had a white haired character :lol:

Why would you want to view your character as a Village of the Damned rip-off? :lol:

Your talking to a person that started watching Soul Eater just because the maincharacter had white hair. :shifty: Was surprisingly enjoyable though.

Fun fact: Gen. III's male trainer actually had black hair just like every other male starter trainer. The white "hair" you see is actually part of his hat.

I know but I prefer to ignore that and adore the 3rd gen because it had a white haired character :lol:

Why would you want to view your character as a Village of the Damned rip-off? :lol:

Your talking to a person that started watching Soul Eater just because the maincharacter had white hair. :shifty: Was surprisingly enjoyable though.

Excalibur > Everyone else in Soul Eater. >:D

Im currently playing a Nuzlocke in Emerald, and thankfully nothing has died yet.

I have a mini heart attack every time something of mine's health goes down.

Just read the rules of that, that's crazy, especially since you have to release them if they faint... That'd be annoying, especially if they're at a very high level...

I was thinking that for next gen or this one, they should come out with a pokemon game that is open world preferably 3rd person not top view but stil rpg like final fantasy(ive only played FF7 demo). Like a whole map you can rome and use your pokemon to take you places. Like fly or swim and a bicycle. Everything you can do on the handheld games, you can do in a console plus more. Online can have it's own map where you can meet up with your friends and other players and challenge them in solo or team battles. Your friend and other players around you can spectate and see a battle happening right infront of them. They can give you pointers and what not. I really don't know why they haven't produced this game, since I'm pretty sure their pokemon games make money. Long story short, I would so buy this game if they made it.

Excalibur > Everyone else in Soul Eater. >:D

Amen. FOOL!

Sorry Lyriqz, no ROM talk here.

No custom games ? I'm sure I read about Bloody Platinum before on here. Oh well, I don't get what's the problem with it as long as there aren't ANY informations on how to obtain or apply them. But I'll keep it in mind from now on.

@Lumpy: And 'den I'll beat up mah wife wit mah pokeymanz, frick yeah! (Sorry that was to tempting :hqhq: )

help_again.gif

Good news for fanboys of the legednaries: Arceus will be distributed via the Dream World beginning on February 1 and Mewtwo will be distrubuted via Wi-Fi beginning on February 12!

@Lumpy: And 'den I'll beat up mah wife wit mah pokeymanz, frick yeah! (Sorry that was to tempting :hqhq: )

help_again.gif

Sheee-yeah, mang! Don't forget to throw mud and food at her to taunt her like in the Safari Zone! :D

And hooray for Excalibur and his pimp cane! :3

I left my HeartGold after beating the Ecruteak gym. Stools playing as I have no idea who else to add to my team lol probably a pathetic reason, I know, but I don't wanna wate time training one pokemon just to drop ot later on. Waste of trainingtime IMO

How someone explain to me how to get the Arceus? I never actually used the Dream World.

Youhave to go to pokemon.com under the global link section. Then log-in/create an account and register your game. Then go to the current events and get Arceus

Archived