Pokemon

Ernez

Any news on a 3rd Black/White?

The 50th issue of Weekly Jump magazine has revealed that the The Pokémon Company will be making a "surprise" announcement at ?????????? Jump Festa. The subject of the announcement is currently unknown.

The subject manner is likely not to be known until the actual event, which will be held on Dec. 17 and 18 in Tokyo. The speculation is that the company will either be announcing a new Generation V game, a new Pokémon movie, or possibly reveal some sort of information about Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.

In September, The Pokémon Company revealed that it would be attending Jump Festa for the first time. Jump Festa is an annual event that is a common platform for the announcement of new anime, manga, movies, and video games. It is hosted by Shuiesha, a major publisher in Japan. Shogakukan, the founder of Shuiesha, is known for various Pokémon manga, such as Pokémon Adventures.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a new game on White the other day. Haven't been playing it much cause of work and stuff.

Anyways Im at Castellia City and all I got his a level 25 Gigalith :P

Looking forward to this cross over title. The idea with Overlords with strong pokemon by their sides really interests me. Hope it's epic.

Yea, she never heard of it before so as I was describing it to her and showing her the how to activate the glitch in Red, she was pressed up next to me. Yes, we were both over 12. She said she was 22, but she looked 18.

I bow to you.

I just recently re-bought Pokemon White and HeartGold (had to sell all my DS games as I needed money) and I needed The special movie event Celebi and legendary dog trio. If anyone has more than one set or just wouldn't mind trading theirs I would greatly appreciate it. I would like them to be legit though, no AR hacks

• 2 weeks later...

I got bored so I beat White. Am I the only one who only uses Pokeballs other that Great balls or any other type?

If they're goin to be in my party I only use poke balls but I I'm just filling my pokedex, idgaf what type of ball they're caught in :lol:

Archived