Pokemon

Ernez

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emerald > All. 700 hours of gameplay from me. The Battle frontier on the game was *censored*ing epic.

The only thing the Gen. III games edge out are the Gen. IV games. And the Battle Subway > the Battle Frontier, all day every day.

Battle Subway > Gen IV Battle Frontier, yes.

Gen III Battle Frontier > Battle Subway.

The Battle Subway is just a Battle Tower and you only battle Gen V guys in it, it gets boring. The Gen III BF is immense. It has 7 differnt battle things and they're all differnt which is awesome.

Wouldn't mind RSE remakes but it seems a bit early for them. They don't have that "nostalgic" feeling.

I haven't played Black in a looooong time because it's so boring. HeartGold is way more fun.

Ruby and Sapphire came out 9 years ago, so remakes should come next year considering Gold and Silver came out in 2000 and the remakes came out in 2010, also a ten year difference.

Emerald > All. 700 hours of gameplay from me. The Battle frontier on the game was *censored*ing epic.

The only thing the Gen. III games edge out are the Gen. IV games. And the Battle Subway > the Battle Frontier, all day every day.

Battle Subway > Gen IV Battle Frontier, yes.

Gen III Battle Frontier > Battle Subway.

The Battle Subway is just a Battle Tower and you only battle Gen V guys in it, it gets boring. The Gen III BF is immense. It has 7 differnt battle things and they're all differnt which is awesome.

Wouldn't mind RSE remakes but it seems a bit early for them. They don't have that "nostalgic" feeling.

I haven't played Black in a looooong time because it's so boring. HeartGold is way more fun.

Ruby and Sapphire came out 9 years ago, so remakes should come next year considering Gold and Silver came out in 2000 and the remakes came out in 2010, also a ten year difference.

That would be epic. I really hope they do

Anybody else use the Dream World / Global Link? I've gotten a lot of my favorites thanks to it. Just got back on it after being off for a month and got a Cacnea with ThunderPunch from the new Rugged Mountain area. :D

I don't evn know how the dream world works lol or what it is/does

Anybody else use the Dream World / Global Link? I've gotten a lot of my favorites thanks to it. Just got back on it after being off for a month and got a Cacnea with ThunderPunch from the new Rugged Mountain area. :D

I don't evn know how the dream world works lol or what it is/does

Here you go, brah

I would if it ever let me. Every time I go to use it, it says it's out of energy.

I would if it ever let me. Every time I go to use it, it says it's out of energy.

That's weird. The site has regular maintenance, though:

US: Tuesdays 3:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. EDT

UK: Tuesdays 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC

Australia: Tuesdays 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. AEST

You should be able to go on the site at any time aside from the aforementioned maintenance schedule.

I can't be the only one eager for the Pokemon/Nobunaga's Ambition crossover?

(Nobunaga's Ambition is basically an RPG version of Samurai Warriors, done by the same company except the characters here are using SW3 designs.)

I'm liking how they're picking pokemon that fit the character, like Oichi and Jigglypuff :hqhq:

I really want a R/S/E remake. While B/W had a amazing world, and while G/S/C were the ones that defined an amazing time inmy life (that sound's way sadder than it actually is^^) I loved everything about R/S/E, the world, the pokemon, the sprites ( I instantly love every character with white hair) and all the little stuff. T'was amazing!

Is anything public known about R/S/E remake or Pkmn grey ?

Is there a reason why Pokemon in the wild can be below level 5 but every Pokemon you hatch is always at level 5?

Pokemon only hatched at level 5 in gen 1-3. Gen 4 changed it to level one. The reason it was level one was because there was a glitch at making Pokemon be level one I think.

Why does taking a hat off have to deal with the story...

When Ruby takes off his hat it reveals a scar he got from a Salamence. When Sapphire sees the scar she realizes that it was Ruby who saved her when she was a little girl or something like that.

( I instantly love every character with white hair)

Fun fact: Gen. III's male trainer actually had black hair just like every other male starter trainer. The white "hair" you see is actually part of his hat.

I know but I prefer to ignore that and adore the 3rd gen because it had a white haired character :lol:

( I instantly love every character with white hair)

Fun fact: Gen. III's male trainer actually had black hair just like every other male starter trainer. The white "hair" you see is actually part of his hat.

I know but I prefer to ignore that and adore the 3rd gen because it had a white haired character :lol:

Why would you want to view your character as a Village of the Damned rip-off? :lol:

Archived