Pokemon

Ernez

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Was just about to post that.

Pokemon fans, take note. Starting December 3, a special character distribution of the legendary monster Victini will be available to Pokemon Black and White players via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This absurdly adorable victory Pokemon can't be found in the game, and you can only nab this particular one through December 31, so be sure to mark your calendar.

This Victini comes at level 50 and features a powerful move set, including the signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom: Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. It also knows the Fire-type moves V-create and Searing Shot. To cap it off, this Victini also comes holding a Fire Gem, which provides a one-time power boost to one of its Fire-type moves.

I already got Victini from when they offered it as a pre order, but my mates currently has it and wont trade it back...

And I'll battle Mr Josh if you're ever up for it.

Started playing Pokemon Red again. Mew Glitch wins at life! I've sorta abandoned the new generations for the moment, but one of my mates just bought SoulSilver so I'm gonna start playing DS again. My parties are too good to abandon.

Yea, she never heard of it before so as I was describing it to her and showing her the how to activate the glitch in Red, she was pressed up next to me. Yes, we were both over 12. She said she was 22, but she looked 18.

*censored*ing. Win.

For real. Moon be drippin' swagu with them moves, mang.

Any news on a 3rd Black/White?

Pokemon Gray has already been confirmed to not be in the works.

Any news on a 3rd Black/White?

Pokemon Gray has already been confirmed to not be in the works.

That was said to be a misunderstanding and a mistranslation.

Archived