WWE Show Discussion.

RVF

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yeah, what did the crowd chant during RAW's terrific main event? I couldn't understand it.

RAW was awesome. Kofi and Bourne as new champions comes a bit too fast, but I won't complain since I love both wrestlers (yay, first title win in the WWE for Bourne!) and Miz and Truth as new Tag Team is very good news too (hilarious segment by them). Seems the WWE really wants to improve their Tag Team Division. I don't mind Kevin Nash, I really enjoy this new feud against Punk with so many other people involved (much better than Cena-Del Rio). Speaking of ADR, as much as I love his in-ring work (after two epic Del Rio-Bryan bouts another good match against Morrison) he really has to improve on the mic. Last week's promo was too mediocre for an Undisputed WWE Champion. This week he was better but still. Mainer was a MOTY candidate, but not better than their previous encounters. Too bad the feud had to already end after 1 1/2 months.

NXT week what now? We could have had 2 seasons. Just let Bateman win already.

Fixed. There's no *censored*ing way Titus O'Neil deserves to win this season and to be on the next (although he's following me on Twitter ...).

I quit watching NXT months ago; sure Bateman and Young are cool, as well as Striker and Regal but it has become Hornswoggle's show, A.J. as his "girlfriend" is ricockulous, Titus' stupid barking is so facepalm-worthy and why are wrestlers like Trent Barreta appearing on the show (sure, he may does have good matches there but it doesn't make any sense)? Derrick Bateman and Maxine (although she's not an NXT contestant I think) should've been (re-)introduced from the beginning instead of that bland idiot Jacob Novak. I like Bateman, but it's just not fair to bring him in when more than half of the contestants have already been eliminated (speaking of, didn't they announce a season finale back then?). The show also has a very long "RAW Rebound" as "Main Event". A heard the wrestling's great though, but usually the pros have those matches and not the actual rookies (= WWE Superstars 2.0 or what?). Every week I just hope to read "NXT Season Finale announced" on the wrestling newsboards. But no. :shift:

NXT week what now? We could have had 2 seasons. Just let Bateman win already.

Fixed. There's no *censored*ing way Titus O'Neil deserves to win this season and to be on the next (although he's following me on Twitter ...).

I quit watching NXT months ago; sure Bateman and Young are cool, as well as Striker and Regal but it has become Hornswoggle's show, A.J. as his "girlfriend" is ricockulous, Titus' stupid barking is so facepalm-worthy and why are wrestlers like Trent Barreta appearing on the show (sure, he may does have good matches there but it doesn't make any sense)? Derrick Bateman and Maxine (although she's not an NXT contestant I think) should've been (re-)introduced from the beginning instead of that bland idiot Jacob Novak. I like Bateman, but it's just not fair to bring him in when more than half of the contestants have already been eliminated (speaking of, didn't they announce a season finale back then?). The show also has a very long "RAW Rebound" as "Main Event". A heard the wrestling's great though, but usually the pros have those matches and not the actual rookies (= WWE Superstars 2.0 or what?). Every week I just hope to read "NXT Season Finale announced" on the wrestling newsboards. But no. :shift:

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.

And I think Bateman got injured or something, and that's why he couldn't be in from the beginning. Just speculation on my part, though.

Who did AJ upset to be put into that angle? Maryse was a good host when she was on NXT but seeing her work with Hornswoggle and the abysmal Lucky Cannon (Now released) was awkward.

NXT is essentially WWE's 'D' Show. Kidd has been putting on some great matches on it with Tatsu (I am yet to see the match vs Barreta) and hopefully Kidd gets pushed soon.

The rookie contest itself as gone on for far too long. It doesn't really matter who wins it. I'd like to see what Titus could do in a heel role but he is not really working as a face. Bateman doesn't strike me as anything special either.

The Miz/Truth promo was decent at best, most the boos were because of cheap heat (telling the crowd to shut up, insulting Canadians, this is textbook stuff, nothing new or impressive). I laughed my ass off at R-Truth saying "You see, they sit around the conspiracy and they conspire!", though. It was a classic "nobody gives a shit about us anymore, so we're taking over" heel promo. Nevertheless, it was effective, and the Miz/R-Truth is a weird but interesting pairing. The thing is, the promo came off looking a bit weak, they beat up Santino, and then put on these ridiculous "angry" faces, that looked more stupid then serious. They got the crowd booing, but they didn't make themselves look like a serious threat.

The Miz/Truth promo was decent at best, most the boos were because of cheap heat (telling the crowd to shut up, insulting Canadians, this is textbook stuff, nothing new or impressive). I laughed my ass off at R-Truth saying "You see, they sit around the conspiracy and they conspire!", though. It was a classic "nobody gives a shit about us anymore, so we're taking over" heel promo. Nevertheless, it was effective, and the Miz/R-Truth is a weird but interesting pairing. The thing is, the promo came off looking a bit weak, they beat up Santino, and then put on these ridiculous "angry" faces, that looked more stupid then serious. They got the crowd booing, but they didn't make themselves look like a serious threat.

Santino was the start... Hopefully in due time it will be CM Punk and Cena. :hqhq: I think the best is yet to come...

B-BRYAN! HE'S IN MY FAVE FIVE DAWG!

He even gets a video package, sweet.

Yeah that was a cool video package. Plus Cole was subdued this week. Sounds like they are finally getting the message. I mean it's just counterproductive to have an announcer run someone down every week that they are trying to build up. I would've marked pretty hard for a clean win over Christian. But with Christian in the main event next week, I kinda figured it would end they way it did.

Archived