WWE Show Discussion.

RVF

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or has Cole been neutered for the past week already?

I think he has. And thank goodness for it! Long overdue

Slater got squashed. :(

I want Mistico back, that way Hunico can get called up on his own or with Epico.

Yeah. Honestly though I gotta say. Hunico as Sin Cara looks basically as good as Mistico did in The WWE Format. I'm not suggesting that he's better than the real deal. Mistico was top tier in Lucha for good reason. But in WWE all they have either of them do is random high spots anyway. Hunico has been busting out some Hayabusa style combos which looked pretty smooth and he's getting good elevation on the planchas and shit despite being bigger than Mistico. In a match format with more psychology and pacing I think the actual Sin Cara (Mistico) would shine much brighter... but so far his replacement has done just fine WWE style.

Pretty good match from DiBiase and Orton, though we all knew who would win. Rhodes just flattened Ted and gave him the paper bag treatment, so maybe this means that Cody will be flying solo again.

Slater got squashed. :(

I want Mistico back, that way Hunico can get called up on his own or with Epico.

Yeah. Honestly though I gotta say. Hunico as Sin Cara looks basically as good as Mistico did in The WWE Format. I'm not suggesting that he's better than the real deal. Mistico was top tier in Lucha for good reason. But in WWE all they have either of them do is random high spots anyway. Hunico has been busting out some Hayabusa style combos which looked pretty smooth and he's getting good elevation on the planchas and shit despite being bigger than Mistico. In a match format with more psychology and pacing I think the actual Sin Cara (Mistico) would shine much brighter... but so far his replacement has done just fine WWE style.

I've had no qualms with Hunico being a substitute, considering he's brought some new things (the corner cannonball senton and the spingboard somersault senton / springboard moonsault combo) for the Cara character, but it'll be Cornette Face-worthy if they actually axe Mistico, considering how they'd be falsely advertizing Cara as a big star from Mexico when the guy who they based the character's reputation and who the Mexican audience have grown to idolize would be fired. Like you mentioned, Misti edges out Hunico in the psychology department, which makes him more complete and therefore the better choice in pushing to the main event.

Are they just going to copy the Miz + Alex Riley angle over and over again just so people like Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase, and Khali can get over as faces?

That angle has been around for over 30 years. Its pretty tried and true.

I'm pretty impressed that Zeke got Khali up that was a pretty shit Torture Rack.

A SD! main event without Orton = Swank. I'm glad that the fans are starting to get into Sheamus' face turn. He even got a short chanting of his name just a few seconds ago. Like Punk, he's certainly a nice break from Orton's gradual re-humanization (which has had it's retarded moments courtesy of his weird-ass facial expressions) and especially Cena's cheesiness.

Archived