Official WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Jmerc

You are to put on the best show possible regardless. That's literally their job. And I'm not basing it off last night. In general he needs to slow down and work on his pacing.

You are completely failing to factor in real life. "That is their job" is a nice theory...but it isn't real life. People like to see good things come of their hard work. People are discouraged by working hard when the payoff doesn't exist. Facts. Pro wrestling is a brotherhood...and guys definitely work harder if they think they're helping someone they like, as opposed to someone who has earned nothing.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just finished this show. And it was TERRIBLE. I'm gonna go ahead and just stop with WWE for a good long while now, because this was just all around awful.

Lmao...oh give me a break. Lesnar thing was bad. That's about it. Styles vs Rollins was an awesome match. Mens MitB was an awesome match until the conclusion. Everything else was passable. It was not a terrible show. Lol.

So I just finished this show. And it was TERRIBLE. I'm gonna go ahead and just stop with WWE for a good long while now, because this was just all around awful.

Lmao...oh give me a break. Lesnar thing was bad. That's about it. Styles vs Rollins was an awesome match. Mens MitB was an awesome match until the conclusion. Everything else was passable. It was not a terrible show. Lol.

No you're right, Rollins vs Styles was great. But while I appreciated the wrestling, I also found myself not caring in the slightest.

I've been thinking about a break for a while, and tbh the moment Charlotte pinned Becky I thought "It might be time". Bayley cashing in did nothing for me. And then Lesnar happened. And I'm just all kinds of done with it right now.

I remember it was HIAC 2013 when Orton bear Bryan for the title and then they fully dropped the ball on the latter that I finally gave up on being invested properly in WWE, and I think it's better that way. It's just not worth putting hopes into the company when you pretty much always end up disappointed. And when something great happens, it makes it more enjoyable cos expectations are lowered. O guess the only downside is I watch less quality wrestling when it does happen cos I only watch ppvs now (and not even all of them or the whole show sometimes) but that's fine with me cos it means I'm not getting frustrated with a product that is predictably and consistently lackluster. Much more worthwhile keeping up with NXT and NJPW, and even then I don't watch as much as I'd like just cos it takes up a lot of time.

Co-signed. There were two matches on the whole show worth anything and we all know which those were. Even Rollins/Styles wasn't as amazing as made out to be imo. Still a great match of course, I just expected a lot more from two of the best in the company. And I do think we'll get a real MOTY contender from them in the not too distant future. But that wasn't it. Men's MITB was MOTN and incredible all around. The shit at the end was so frustrating though.

Everything else was okay to RAW quality at best.

Archived