WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And of course Bandwagoner Cena ends up in a segment with the one person who is most over right now. Ugh.

This is good for her. How can you not see that?

Like it turned out "good" for Ryder, Cesaro, Ryback, Enzo & Cass, need I go on?
you have got to be *censored*ing kidding me

Tell me I am wrong. All he did was kiss their ass when they were over then abandon them when they were not. Cena is a leech and a bandwagoner.

And of course Bandwagoner Cena ends up in a segment with the one person who is most over right now. Ugh.

Tell me I am wrong. All he did was kiss their ass when they were over then abandon them when they were not. Cena is a leech and a bandwagoner.

Why does your head go squarely in your ass when the subject of Cena comes up? Why do you throw the most basic concepts of the business out the window as soon as its time to slander him?

Why does your head go squarely in your ass when the subject of Cena comes up? Why do you throw the most basic concepts of the business out the window as soon as its time to slander him?
Like what? Actually putting someone over, 1-2-3 in the ring, instead of being like "OH YOU LIKE BECKY? I LIKE DA BECKY TOO! AM I COOL NOW GUIZ?? that isn't putting someone over. In any over form of comoetition if you jumped ships like Cena is guilty of you'd be called a bandwagoner. It is one of the most infuriating things about him. In my 13 years of watching I have never seen a wrestler more infuriating than Cena.

Like what? Actually putting someone over, 1-2-3 in the ring, instead of being like "OH YOU LIKE BECKY? I LIKE DA BECKY TOO! AM I COOL NOW GUIZ?? that isn't putting someone over. In any over form of comoetition if you jumped ships like Cena is guilty of you'd be called a bandwagoner. It is one of the most infuriating things about him. In my 13 years of watching I have never seen a wrestler more infuriating than Cena.

you forget two important facts: 1. Cena isnt a *censored*ing McMahon. 2. Cena at this point is bigger than the company and does not need to do any of the shit you constantly accuse him of. jump ships? what the hell are you talking about? Rock comes back and does his version of the same thing Cena does, but its Rock so its okay right? its called a rub. thats all it is. and the names you mentioned have nothing to do with Cena, especially Enzo and Cass. its baffling how willing you are to engage in mental gymnastics just because Ryder isnt a world champ and had like 4 segments with Ryder SIX ENTIRE YEARS AGO.

Archived