Injustice 2

Jeb ★

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLC pack one Red Hood, Sub-Zero & Starfire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FOpzcQF96ac

Happy to be getting Starfire and Redhood. Subzero is nice too, wonder what changes they'll do to him in this. But do I also see Raiden in the background? Can't make anyone out in the end besides Black Manta and Raiden.

Black Manta is def there. Raiden as well. Looks like Bat girl and Luthor and/or Zod silhouettes and the caped figure is J'onn J'onzz or Spawn (fingers crossed) but most likey not.

DLC pack one Red Hood, Sub-Zero & Starfire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FOpzcQF96ac

Happy to be getting Starfire and Redhood. Subzero is nice too, wonder what changes they'll do to him in this. But do I also see Raiden in the background? Can't make anyone out in the end besides Black Manta and Raiden.

Black Manta is def there. Raiden as well. Looks like Bat girl and Luthor and/or Zod silhouettes and the caped figure is J'onn J'onzz or Spawn (fingers crossed) but most likey not.

I dont know to me it would be stupid to have batgirl as DLC again

I love that Green Arrow has a red shader and trucker cap so we can create Arsenal/Speedy/RedArrow!

Also, I've read DC forever and all that shit, but really don't understand this Beast Boy fad people seem to have? Am I missing something? Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for him these days?

The silhouette beside the Raiden is Beast Boy in gorilla form :hqhq:

I love that Green Arrow has a red shader and trucker cap so we can create Arsenal/Speedy/RedArrow!

Also, I've read DC forever and all that shit, but really don't understand this Beast Boy fad people seem to have? Am I missing something? Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for him these days?

Idk much about him comic-wise but animated series and movies wise I like him, and the more Teen Titans in the game the better for me imo

Is pre-downloading available yet? I just bought the ultimate edition on my xbo and something downloaded but it was just some mb. It downloaded pretty fast and my Internet download speed sucks bad. When I tried to access the game it of course said I need to wait for release.

Shouldn't it be a bunch of gb and able to install Darkseid and the shaders?

Archived