WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

So perhaps a Summerslam return?

Anyway, I like this heel and vicious Chad Gable! Please please let this finally be the end of Alpha Academy or at least as goofs! Serious and vicious Akira Tozawa, Otis and Maxine would be a nice bonus as well

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely not body shaming Sheamus...and he's obviously entitled to look a bit out of shape after being shelved with such a serious injury for so long. BUT... it would be impossible to just ignore how "not great" he looks. Very slow. Very bloated in appearance. Easily gassed. Sweating a lot and breathing heavily. Hopefully nothing that some routine work at the PC can't solve. 

I was surprised by it because of he has a work out youtube channel and figured he'd diet and work out to the extremes like most do for comebacks after injuries but I understand if he couldn't or something and so I won't body shame him. It may take a while but I'm sure he'll be back to being very fit in a few months 

9 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

It wasn’t the chair throw to the head, when liv pushed rhea her shoulder hit the wall in a bad way

sad seeing her vacate tho especially right after i changed my pfp to her lol, and without dropping the title to anyone

YOU'RE A BAD LUCK JEB, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GOAT!! 

Raw was kinda the drizzle shits aside from the main event, and a few high points throughout.

New tag belts were a nice surprise. Shame they went to a lame team like Awesome Truth (it's 2024, not 2011).

Sheamus return is welcome...but, he needs time to shake the ring rust. 

Another great camera shot and backstage segment for Sami Zayn.

Rhea being out is a major blow to the women's division (and the show as a whole), and neither Liv or Nia Jax feel like "good" solutions to that. But...I guess that's what we're going with. Truth be told, Rhea was probably the number one draw in WWE, aside from Cody or Reigns. It would have been nice if she was protected better. Not blaming Liv directly...but, the chair being thrown at her head was reckless...and, the brawl itself was obviously reckless too, (if it was indeed rough enough to damage her shoulder)...

Main event was good. Gable heel turn was well executed. Now give him the IC title in the blowoff. 

Edited by Generations