WNX

Praise Be to Yevon

• Members
  • 2,978 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:47 PM

La Magistral is in as a leverage pin.

Alright I figured as much. I just don't remember the animation for it.

#504 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:25 PM

Is the state of 2K20 such a mess that were skipping the 2K21 wishlist? Just wondering.

#505 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 07:03 PM

Is the state of 2K20 such a mess that were skipping the 2K21 wishlist? Just wondering.

No but instead of custom music, gm mode, story designer, and etc.

It will be just a hope for a game as a stable as 2k19 with a roster udate. And it probably will be concern a win if that happens.

#506 SaveMeY2Jeremy

SaveMeY2Jeremy

Opener

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Gamertag: Moxicity86
  • Twitter: @SaveMeY2Jeremy

Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:08 AM

I think my wishlish is that the game actually phacking works. 

If I had to actually ask for something new in 2K21, I'd say unlike 2K19 & 2K20, when they call it a "MyCareer" make it actually a MyCareer. Allow me to go after my own titles, my own stables. If I want to join U.E. let me, if I want to join New Day, let me. These BS "MyCareers" where you follow a Buzz from 2K19 or Red & Tre from 2K20. If you are going to let me have a story out of it, don't make it so phacking cookie cutter. I'm not saying I don't want a story, I'm saying don't call it a MyCareer if its like NBA's Prelude thingy. 

#507 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:20 PM

They can just do a branching gimmick within the story where you can join a stable/faction, similar to when Buzz and Cole invaded NXT and cosplayed as DX or old school wrestlers. I personally would prefer a solo female main character story. I think thats the female mycareer people had in mind. Ive just been gathering ideas since 2K19. I refuse to give up or go heel on the team just because it was a bad year. In return, stick withcha boy and lets get this money. Lol

Edited by A N T I -, 01 February 2020 - 06:27 PM.

#508 A N T I -

A N T I -

Jobber

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:15 AM

WWE 2K21 concept/ideas
-------------------------------------
ECW Special Edition featuring 2 arenas, 5 playable superstars (Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Marcus Cor Von), collector's case, alternating autographed 8x10 of NXT superstars, a pack of WWE trading cards, WWE SuperCard code, some sort of ECW memorabilia, etc.

Preorder Superstar: CM Punk

Preorder Celebrity: Cardi B.

Playlist curated by Metallica

Hardys Showcase:

Spoiler

MyCareer starring solo female protagonist :
Spoiler

Million Dollar Challenge Tower: Rise Of The New Day

In Backstage Brawls, the ability to exit the arena and battle out in front of it ala SYM/HCTP

The ability to drag bodies on top of eachother and perform running ground attack or diving attacks onto the pile

Should be able to perform Carry moves onto an opponent who is already laying on the ground, Example HERE

Submission Magician special ability where you can string 2 submission sequences together (small list of newly animation chain submissions where one seamlessly goes into another when opponent breaks free)

Kevin Owens' backbreaker: HERE

Kacy Catanzaro's spinning lungblower HERE

Audience slow-clapping during rest holds

Electric Chair Canadian Destroyer tag move: HERE

When you copy a caw into a separate slot, should be able to activate it or have it recognized as an alternate attire

Standing SSP as a running ground strike

Hit Combo Payback (explained later)

Stunned feature (think GTA 'high' or Fight Night Champion stun):
There was a spot in Adam Cole vs Akira Tozawa (EVOVE 10th anniv) where Cole pulls Tozawa from the top rope and Tozawa hits his head. It got me thinking there should be a stunned effect where your head is in the red and throbbing, slowly fading back to normal, if it isn't red already. Maybe you drunkenly stagger about a bit, like being drunk/high in GTA. Maybe the damaged player's screen becomes shaky or blurry for a few seconds and reversals are locked, so there's no way out of the receiving the next move or 2 or 3. It's important to implement this feature in a way that doesn't feel like it's making light of concussions. For concept, look at being drunk/high in GTA 5, getting stunned in Fight Night Champion before a knockdown, and/or rumbling your opponent's screen/controller during free throws in NBA2K.

Continuous running of ropes until exhaustion (hooking the rope should be manual)

Outside dives via R3 toggle:
Spoiler

Bayley sunset flip into ladder from MITB 2019

Spanish fly and sunset powerbomb spots from MITB 2019

King Of The Ropes payback:
Spoiler

Attires can be uploaded into a category of their own on Community Creations (think Sims Mall)

Should be able to hit suicide dive from awkward angles and have opponent react accordingly

Ability to switch Pin Combo ON or OFF from move to move when editing movesets

Weight detection for suicide dives because many big men do it now

Another idea...not sure if was mentioned before in topic by someone else, but Fortnite added a thing I like...

SUPPORT A CREATOR. I can't believe I never thought of this! Maybe it just wasn't really time. Nevertheless, you should be able to go to any creator's gamertag or profile in Community Creations, press a button, and get a window with the $1, $5, $10, $20 options (minimum one dollar equivalent in the creator's native currency, so people can't be trolls) and comment section so creators can not only see that someone has donated, but maybe get a nice message along with it and feel good about what they do. I'm thinking of Dre41, I'm thinking of ryeedee, I'm thinking even of Dumeka, E37, Wolfgang, Bhangra, everyone but myself...I don't think I'll make a dime off this concept, but this is really something that could ignite a spark in the community. I see more positive in this than not. With all the #GiveCawCreatorsAChance hooplah, this is really, really something to take into consideration.. :)

GM Mode Universe collaboration with Adam Ryland and Grey Dog Software:

Spoiler

Big E gets his own straps down taunt

Dives from atop the steps, ala Naomi's Blockbuster: HERE

Hockey stick as a weapon

WWE Reimagined Showcases concept: 

Spoiler

"Fight Forever" chants if a match exceeds 15-20 minutes

Announcers should be more hype during briefcase-grabbing mini-game to add suspense and distract from the fact that you're essentially just standing still, trying to beat the mini-game

If Ricochet's legs are in the red, he springboards with one foot

Salt in the eyes Payback, Flash Paper Fireball Payback, Abdullah Fork to the head Payback, Skewers in the head Payback for the Fiend

Instead of removing the turnbuckle, I've always wanted to bite it off ala George "The Animal" Steele and it's never, ever made it into a game. Would be cool.

If we both run toward eachother and perform the same attack, like a clothesline or should tackle, we should bounce off of eachother or knock eachother down, like HERE

Manager special abilties ala Legends of WrestleMania, Example HERE

Game should have an intro ala N64 games. My vision is a WWE 2k21 intro video based on the SvR2007 trailer, but all out mayhem, not just two guys. Even people chasing the 247 champion around in the midst of the chaos. Something cool.

Heel should be able to take fan signs and rip them in half

Run plus clicking L3 and you quickly exit onto the apron

Instead of being Create A Show-exclusive, things like Cel Shading and 8-Bit are also things that should go under Big Head Mode when looking for ways to spruce up an exhibition matchup

Adrian Street, AJ Lee, Bull Nakano, and William Regal in the game

OMG: Fiend's Mandible Claw against the ring post from Sept 30, 2019 with lighting and sound effects

I know there's more things I've said, but this...is it. This is my vision of 2K21. I couldn't hold it in any longer. And I still have no idea who gets the damn cover. lol

Edited by A N T I -, 13 February 2020 - 04:01 AM.