WWE 2k20 Wishlist?

baken1942

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please get Tommaso Ciampa in the game? thats really one of my top wants for the game.

It's not up to them I think he's technically still part of NXT roster

I'm just saying i hope he's in the game.

I'm hoping he's in the game too. Playing as the created version just wasn't the same. Plus, he did make an appearance on the main roster,so that should mean something. At least we're getting Nikki Cross back this year.

Can we please get Tommaso Ciampa in the game? thats really one of my top wants for the game.

I'm hoping he's in the game too. Playing as the created version just wasn't the same. Plus, he did make an appearance on the main roster,so that should mean something. At least we're getting Nikki Cross back this year.

I'm hoping its like with Andrade, how he wasn't in 2K18 but was in 2k19,

And Nikki's in? where'd you hear that?

I'm hoping its like with Andrade, how he wasn't in 2K18 but was in 2k19,

And Nikki's in? where'd you hear that?

Just speculation since she's now part of the main roster, there's no excuse not to include her.

Yeah like a quick save that didn't take half a minute would be greatly appreciated.

plz just have the Fiend mask for Bray. put it in creation parts. and ill put it on him myself in superstar threads or whatever

Didn't they have that mask in 2K19 with whats-his-name wearing it when we were feuding with Bray?

The only thing that looks remotely similar in concept is the big smile lol

rwPtTzL.png

Cross platform community creations.

And ability to import creations and universe mode saves from the last game going forward.

While the bolded would be nice, the problem is that they'd have to have almost no upgrades or changes in the coding for that to work. I'd love for it to happen but I don't think they'd be able to pull that off and still make improvements to the mode.

Like finally getting rid of the limitations on logo placement. or materials for custom logos. or advanced title entrances. or proper working cloth physics that don't constantly clip through everything.

Logos need to be addressed

-get rid of the logo limit, that is between me and my hard drive. Raiee uses like 46 logos just for one knee pad and dammit i should be able to download that Okada without sacrificing any other CAW i have. knock it off.

-applying logos is still a pain sometimes. switch mapping is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to tights. i would love if they can overcome whatever technical wall that keeps us from just being able to apply logos as freely as possible with no stretch/fade and no cutting off or disappearing.

-mirroring logos on tops and bottoms/tights/trunks.

-adding materials to logos. oh my god this would be wonderful.

-this might be tough but i would love if we could reposition body parts so we can more accurately apply logos and tattoos to them because we would be able to see what the hell we are doing. i wanna be able to accurately add logos to the inner thigh all the way up to the taint if i wanted. tattoo arm sleeves are a pain. honestly if we could freely apply tattoos as well instead of it being separated by body part section, that would be nice and i dont see why that wouldnt be possible.

-logos on boots have been some bullshit for quite some time now. i often keep my CAWs boots very minimal and its mostly because its not worth the headache to make logos only to not have them be applied right. you opt to mirror the logos and one boot looks fine but the other one is doing some off the wall funkiness. i hate it and its been like this for years.

-get rid of the logo limit, that is between me and my hard drive. Raiee uses like 46 logos just for one knee pad and dammit i should be able to download that Okada without sacrificing any other CAW i have. knock it off.

-applying logos is still a pain sometimes. switch mapping is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to tights. i would love if they can overcome whatever technical wall that keeps us from just being able to apply logos as freely as possible with no stretch/fade and no cutting off or disappearing.

-this might be tough but i would love if we could reposition body parts so we can more accurately apply logos and tattoos to them because we would be able to see what the hell we are doing. i wanna be able to accurately add logos to the inner thigh all the way up to the taint if i wanted. tattoo arm sleeves are a pain. honestly if we could freely apply tattoos as well instead of it being separated by body part section, that would be nice and i dont see why that wouldnt be possible.

-logos on boots have been some bullshit for quite some time now. i often keep my CAWs boots very minimal and its mostly because its not worth the headache to make logos only to not have them be applied right. you opt to mirror the logos and one boot looks fine but the other one is doing some off the wall funkiness. i hate it and its been like this for years.

Preach, brother.

Preach, brother.

I second that.

One thing i so desperatly want after watching a universe mode episode on youtube is the higlight reel being able to record full matches with sound and all and a full edit mode for the video later.

Most youtubers etc try their best to hide the button inputs and stuff but it still takes away from the immersion.

So i would like to see the hilight reel being able to record a 60 minute match or so and then after saving it with sound and all should be editable.

Giving people the chance to add camera angles and stuff and then watch the match full.

That would be sooooo cool for the community and would make a lot of things easier to present.

Can we for the love of god get some new and updated templates for create a show/PPV in universe? Everything is so stale and dated.

Why not templates for all the WWE shows/PPVs in the game without any logos? (For the splash screen, loading screen, etc)

I'm really worried about this new streamlined control scheme, and hope that the regular scheme can still be selected for those of us who don't need it simplified.

I'm really worried about this new streamlined control scheme, and hope that the regular scheme can still be selected for those of us who don't need it simplified.

I wonder if it's similar to what Madden NFL has for their games. At least, that's what I'm hoping it means.

Booker options

I forgot which game but there was a game where you could book the story you wanted. Ex: Superstar 1 turns on Superstar 2.

I would love for this to be added to Universe mode. Keep the AI control of Universe but allow us to book a particular story

Stable feuds

Better use of managers

Heel abilities

Tag team promos

Stop having Universe just repeat the same rivalry over and over and over and over and *censored*ing over again. Hide Matsuda and Tommy Black have been feuding for 6 goddamned months.

Archived