Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally we're gonna have Brieee Moooode in the game :P I'm sure they put it in her knee attack/dropkick too!

And Cameron's attire is on point :D My only concern is her head/hair. It looks like glued on the top and kinda wide too but it might be 'cause of the quality ^^

P.S. Nice touch with Nikki as a manager with new animations!

So Cameron was rescanned? I've got zero complaints just curious on why Brie & Nikki weren't. I wouldn't play as either tbh bit idk Nikki looks like a witch. Glad Brie has a new taunt... Cameron's shorts it'll be nice for caws..although I'm curious when she wore that attire with the shorts. I'm just hoping Summer was rescanned...she looked so good in last gen.

So Cameron was rescanned? I've got zero complaints just curious on why Brie & Nikki weren't. I wouldn't play as either tbh bit idk Nikki looks like a witch. Glad Brie has a new taunt... Cameron's shorts it'll be nice for caws..although I'm curious when she wore that attire with the shorts. I'm just hoping Summer was rescanned...she looked so good in last gen.

Cameron wore that attire with the shorts when the #GiveDivasAChance thing happened, and she and Eva Marie were at ringside for Summer Rae's match.

I don't know how you got Cameron was rescanned out of a clip that barely showed her face.

Well from what I've seen, shady. Is a black girl not an overweight asian.

You must have some crazy vision, cause all I could see that was different was skin, hair and attire.

Wonder if they'd include Renee Young as a manager, maybe unlockable through universe? Her and dean Ambrose would be power couple in my game lol

I hope universe has some sort of new 'role' feature where we can assign say Eva Marie as a manager to a certain superstar. So i can have her in universe as active but not as a wrestler.

Hope they lifted gender restrictions within the championship slots of universe, like secondary could only be male which as tad annoying.

Wonder if they'd include Renee Young as a manager, maybe unlockable through universe? Her and dean Ambrose would be power couple in my game lol

I hope universe has some sort of new 'role' feature where we can assign say Eva Marie as a manager to a certain superstar. So i can have her in universe as active but not as a wrestler.

Hope they lifted gender restrictions within the championship slots of universe, like secondary could only be male which as tad annoying.

that hasn't been a problem since WWE'13 (maybe 2k14)

Brie and Cameron look awesome! All the Divas we've seen look good. You can't really judge until you're actually playing the game!

2K released a Creation Suite trailer and showed Create a Diva! It looks good! And they showed an entrance for the created Diva and it was AJs entrance. Hopefully someone makes a good AJ :)

Brie and Cameron look awesome! All the Divas we've seen look good. You can't really judge until you're actually playing the game!

2K released a Creation Suite trailer and showed Create a Diva! It looks good! And they showed an entrance for the created Diva and it was AJs entrance. Hopefully someone makes a good AJ :)

I saw that. I wonder what they will call it?

Couldn't tell from that trailer how many choices CAD had

128 hair styles for men(They didn't show Diva)

Looks like they improved create an entrance

For the first time..."Create a Show"....what?

I will say what they did show of Diva stuff it looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOz-OWBiw5M

Someone should take screenshots. I'm just worried about AJ's entrance to be the only preset diva entrance. I was kinda hoping for some new generic entrances.

We might just have all the entrances from last year in. As for new pre-sets, who knows?

Someone should take screenshots. I'm just worried about AJ's entrance to be the only preset diva entrance. I was kinda hoping for some new generic entrances.

They didn't show anything in terms of what entrances are available in advanced CAE, just pyro really. Same with CAD, didn't really show anything we haven't seen or knew about.

Archived