Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunchbox

Final Fantasy Series

Probably play FFX and X-2 remastered after I finished GoW.

FFX is obviously a great game, and I seriously don't think I ever played X-2 the first time around. If I did, then I certainly don't remember a single damn thing about it. But, I'm 99% sure I never did.

Edited by Generations

The combat system in X-2 is great. The rest... Ill let you discover... just be prepared for the what the hell are you playing? If others walk in as your playing.

FFX-2 is worth playing for the gameplay, the story is just.. Its stuck in the girl show ghetto if you know that trope.

A shit tonne of FF games are being ported to PS4/Switch/PC/Xbox One, including World of Final Fantasy with extra content. That sucks because I played it like 2 months ago lol

• Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • World of Final Fantasy Maxima

and then "Chocobo Mystery Dungeon" and "Crystal Chronicals" PS4/Switch only (uwotsquare)

Edited by Muur

FFXV director has quit, all planned DLC other than episode Ardyn has been cancelled

If I were in charge of that shitshow, id probably quit too. Not to say its a "bad" game but still.

Final Fantasy 13/13-2/13-3 coming to Xbox One backwards compat next week. Though I'd prefer a remaster tbh

FFXV was a good game. I haven't played a single piece of the DLC, but I enjoyed the main game a lot while I was playing it.

Seeing the entire internet rejoice about the game being dead. They can all fight me.

Edited by Generations

The DLC was way better than the main game, Noct's mates were more fun to play as tbh

Mega bump; but the FF7 Remake demo came out and its straight gorgeous. Im still not 100% sold on the combat system since i love traditional JRPG combat systems but i think i will be picking this up. Never played the first one due to how dated it looked. 

Finally got around to playing the Remake demo. Spent all of 60 seconds on,the original game, wasn't my cup. I'd like to say this isn't my cup either but I really enjoyed my time with it. I'm very much lookong forward to Maxamillian's playthrough of it

The spoilers I read make it seems like they were high when they were writing the story

I really want to play the FF7 Remake and loved the demo despite not being a fan of a non-traditional JRPG combat system but im worried that they will fall off the project or future releases won't get made. 

They'll get made it'll probably just take ten years to finish it all.