250 Pages: Kylie Jenner Challenge Edition

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolM3J

Football fans kinda make me cringey these days. I haven't watched a game in like two years except for the occasional Liverpool game anyways though.

Newcastle fans are the absolute worst, a bunch of *censored*s for whom the word 'fickle' is perfectly apt

man can you stop pretending you'd been watching for 10 years

what you say is true but did you get this from Twitter or something?

Are opinions only valid if you've been watching something for 10 years? VINTAGE DUMB MUUR

He's mad someone else had an opinion on football and it wasn't just him spouting off like the resident expert.

stfu itch you've not been a member of this forum for 10 years, don't talk

but i haven't either wait wut

I'm sad that I'm never getting a new sig. :(

just request one *Censored*

I did, but they said someone was getting to it, but he's too busy with school. Days after that someone said the same thing. This was days ago, and I'm sure what I'm saying is confusing due to bad grammar and all. But it's been days, and I've gotten the same answer, both from the partner and the guy who offered to make the sig. BUT I FORGOT WHO. D:

I blame 80s Bollywood movies for making no sense. Holy crap, it's like Bollywood likes to throw logic out the window, and my brain cells are paying for that. Maybe this explains why Indians in India are such idiotic asshats. Hollywood is ftw.

no, but you talk like you've been watching forever with stuff like "arsenal back where they belong" and shit it just riles me up, it'd be like some noob watching a few wrestling matches then pretending he knows everything about WWE in the last 40 years

and I aint an expert either, I mainly just know about my team and the english leagues I know shit all outside that bar the big names

Didn't I already make clear I only started regularly following it from this season, and that I've been knowing a fair bit for years? Maybe I know more than you think and you should stop acting like a bitch just because you apparently think you know more about my knowledge than myself.

Still don't get why it matters so much to you. You sound like a tard when discussing wrestling but you don't see me say anything about it.

owned

If you don't stop quoting people calling each other names, your VIP is gonna be gone. You've been warned for this in mod chat, guess you didn't get the memo, so I'll say it here.

Archived