New HD Gameplay and Menu (PS4)

deadmam04

So, there's really only 18 hair options. Christ. There's not one that looks like mine (just slightly overgrown and messy).

Also, the facial hair. What happened to the beard tech?! All there is is a few really transparent flat beards.

Also, everything seems to take a year to load in CAW.

Thoroughly disappointed by this.

Wow, I actually feel a bit conned tbh. I now understand why they havn't released any legit gameplay videos. It's the same bloody game!

Animations - the same

Commentary - the same

Graphics - surprisingly similar

Features - mainly the same, but all stripped down

And didn't they confirm you can use tables and whatnot in Hell in a Cell now? Didn't look to be true to me. I just saw the player drag a chair out. No weapon wheel, nothing.

Massively gutted. Think they'd duped us a bit here.

And please, forget the whole 'you don't have to buy it' posts - we're here to comment and voice opinions, and tbh, this has killed a lot of my enthusiasm.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still getting my pre-ordered copy, nothing will make me not to. I didn't expect an EPIC game, as my expectations were low. Going to enjoy making CAWs and editing WWE Superstars.

Have fun bro.

I will get it if it comes out on PC. For free :D. And later when the price drops to like 20$ or something.

And am I right in saying they've dumbed the weapons physics down even more? I just saw a suplex on to the steps, and the steps magically moved underneath the guy... Jesus christ.

Where did you see that?

Also yep, the weapons phhysics are shitty, when they hit someone with a chair it looks laughable, the weapons look like toys.

Not sure about getting the game anymore

Same, mate.

I've tried to stay neutral in all the sh!t slinging, but my god, it just looks like the 360 version.

I'm sure someone will shout at me for saying that, but sorry, i'm unbias. I've waited patiently, i've listened to the interviews, and sorry, guys, they're full of bull.

This isn't a new game, it's the last gen version with upgraded graphics and a new minigame. Oh, and castrated creation options.

I know Marcus is the good guy for at least trying to integrate himself with the audience, and I give props to him for that, but honestly, these guys have fed us a lot of rubbish.

Think about it - why have we not seen ANY proper in-game footage? As in, a full match or anything? It's because it's the same game lol

WWE 2K14 was the prime then, I guess! That's where it was all good (well, a few issues, obviously). We'll have to wait another 5-6 years to get back to that again now.

What a shame!

Same, mate.

I've tried to stay neutral in all the sh!t slinging, but my god, it just looks like the 360 version.

I'm sure someone will shout at me for saying that, but sorry, i'm unbias. I've waited patiently, i've listened to the interviews, and sorry, guys, they're full of bull.

This isn't a new game, it's the last gen version with upgraded graphics and a new minigame. Oh, and castrated creation options.

I know Marcus is the good guy for at least trying to integrate himself with the audience, and I give props to him for that, but honestly, these guys have fed us a lot of rubbish.

Think about it - why have we not seen ANY proper in-game footage? As in, a full match or anything? It's because it's the same game lol

WWE 2K14 was the prime then, I guess! That's where it was all good (well, a few issues, obviously). We'll have to wait another 5-6 years to get back to that again now.

What a shame!

I feel the same way, and I'd like to think that It's perfectly fine to feel that way because we're here to share our opinions on the game.

Like you said, it's not personal bias. The game just doesn't look impressive overall, regardless of the engine being new or improved or whatever. It doesn't excuse for the game being bad.

It's a shame indeed

Same, mate.

What a shame!

Are you serious mate?

The main problem I have, is people who judge a game without even playing it. That always irritates the hell out of me. I've never done that, even if a game get's a shitty review? I like to try it for myself and base my own opinions.

Same, mate.

What a shame!

Are you serious mate?

Oh yeh, totally!

And to anyone saying 'I can't believe people would moan before playing it', you can kind of tell how the game's going to play. I've played nearly every wrestling game, i've watched countless videos, i've watched the controls video, i've read previews, everything.

It looks remarkably similar to the 360 version.

I challenge you to tell me what's genuinely different.

I can't believe how little new animations there are, or commentary, or... well, you know it, i've already been through this lol

The main problem I have, is people who judge a game without even playing it. That always irritates the hell out of me. I've never done that, even if a game get's a shitty review? I like to try it for myself and base my own opinions.

Not everyone has enough money to buy every game to test it out, especially nowadays, when we barelly get demo versions of games.

people really dont understand that the gameplay this guy is posting has stamina and chain grappling turned off

obviously the gameply looks the same as last gen cuz he turned those off

Rather presumptuous of you, but...

Yes, I fully understand the changes the player has made to the HUD. It's turned off. That wasn't what made me think 'oh, this game is now the same as last gen!', it's everything. Commentary, moves, reversals, appearance (generally). It's amazingly similar.

Not everyone has enough money to buy every game to test it out, especially nowadays, when we barelly get demo versions of games.

Fair point, and understandable. But you know what I was getting at though.

people really dont understand that the gameplay this guy is posting has stamina and chain grappling turned off

obviously the gameply looks the same as last gen cuz he turned those off

The chain grappling was obviously on in at least a couple of those videos...and it wasn't very impressive. Not sure about stamina but I do know one thing, I'll be flipping all the HUD stuff back on, bump up the difficulty a bit and see how things look playing EPIC matches before I make my final decision. But based on what I saw in those videos, hype meter has completely flat-lined.......

Archived