New HD Gameplay and Menu (PS4)

deadmam04

Handicap match is the most baffling missing match type to me. I'm just hoping its in there somewhere but the chances are looking slim. SMH I just dont understand how or why that would get left out, especially when there are stories in story collection that involve you being in a handicap match...

It has to be in, because one of the hidden achievements/tropies is do a Triple Powerbomb with the Shiel. And that move is not possible in 6 man tags.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handicap match is the most baffling missing match type to me. I'm just hoping its in there somewhere but the chances are looking slim. SMH I just dont understand how or why that would get left out, especially when there are stories in story collection that involve you being in a handicap match...

It has to be in, because one of the hidden achievements/tropies is do a Triple Powerbomb with the Shiel. And that move is not possible in 6 man tags.

How so?

I just watched this achievements video again and I realized that it says next to it "Single Play/Exhibition"

So does that mean you can do the Triple Powerbomb in a singles match? But How?

I just watched this achievements video again and I realized that it says next to it "Single Play/Exhibition"

Singleplayer. Offline

Wasn't his name on the roster page Wade Barrett for a bit before 2K changed it to Bad News Barrett?

Just watched that halted-assed BNB entrance and like over 60% of the roster its a straight rip from 2k14, even being announced as Wade and out of sync with the music. I'm done hearing this ground up bullshit as more than half your game from moves, animation, and entrances are 2k14. Then the other aspects that should have been copied like the rest were left out. All to get a chain grapple system & MyCareer, which looks nothing more than ordinary,

2K this is one of the more limited full priced release of anything, all-time

So how's the weight detection? I haven't seen anything on it even on streams. I want to see how it is between Big Show vs Mysterio

There was a Big Show vs John Cena clip. Sadly, they've made no improvements to weight detection :/ It's almost non existent

Yeah,This is actually one my biggest disappointments with the game because it involves gameplay. I was hoping for a chance so bad and 2K teased some big new system but I just saw a stream with Big Show vs Warrior and Warrior looked like he was wrestling Ricky steamboat.

Not in a singles match, but the player has to be playing by themself as in you cant have an actual friend control someone else to do it. So Ambrose and Rollins are CPU and you're controlling Reigns.

So it looks like the triple powerbomb is restricted to 6 man tag matches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiBFjlE_-D4&list=UUQdJrj3n-7MeGW0_TmpfQMQ

Ha, and Orton and Trips just stood there and watched it happen! Should've thrown in a cut scene of them abandoning poor ol Dave by leaving the ring area and breaking up the team to sell that baloney! Would've at least made for a cool storyline in universe...

So how's the weight detection? I haven't seen anything on it even on streams. I want to see how it is between Big Show vs Mysterio

There was a Big Show vs John Cena clip. Sadly, they've made no improvements to weight detection :/ It's almost non existent

John Cena can pick Big Show up in real life

People expected that Super heavyweights wouldn't be affected by lifting moves with the exceptions of finishers and signatures.

I didn't expect nothing but the system they announced in WWE'13 myself.

I'm sure he can, but Cena was tossing Big Show around the ring with too much ease, it just didn't seem realistic. He was also able to perform moves like hip-toss on him

There's somewhat a glitch where if the triple powerbomb is initiated, Rollins gets Dq'ed in a 6 man elimination match on last gen. Be on the look out current gen users.

Well that's screwed up Next Gen users.....

Basically if you have Count out's / DQ on Rollins gets DQ'd because he doesn't exit the ring in time due to the TripleBomb and where he's standing.

And it's been confirmed we can't alter DQ or countout options on Next gen... So Errrr.... I guess it's about as good as using a chair shot in front of the ref. Instant DQ.

Archived