New HD Gameplay and Menu (PS4)

deadmam04

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for the 2K fans, why did they remove most of Creation Suite again?

Because from these videos it looks as though gameplay hasn't changed much, looks like the same engine with new features and a minor graphical improvement.

Hahahaha this. Well the graphics are okay, but in game they look worse than what we have seen on the trailers and even early build gameplays. The gameplay? Oh my god, it's freaking wwe 2k14 all over again. Yet people will still go "boo, what are you saying? its clearly a new game with much different gameplay blah blah blah".

I think stamina is off and also grappling systems. These things makes the difference.

Still even with those things on, it will be 95% the same game, the chain grappling mini game only slightly adds o gameplay and last for just a minute into the match, then it goes to the regular fighting style AKA 2k14 AKA '13... Stamina is cool and it will change the pace of the match as it will be already ending, but that' s not a game saving feature. The core of gameplay as I said is about 95% the same.

The new Gameplay did not cause the Creation suite to be smaller...

What NEW gameplay? :hqhq:

The new Gameplay did not cause the Creation suite to be smaller...

What NEW gameplay? :hqhq:

the one you get when you don't turn it off.

Oh those 5% of difference that new consoles get this year to the gameplay?

Just yesterday people were saying it' s because this "extreme overhaul" we didn' t get to see many crucial things from years before.

Watched Show vs. Cena. Still choppy, undynamic commentary, still clipping problems, no weight detection to be seen...

I've expected more.

Yeah, I dislike the 'apparently' new commentary.. same old, same old. There are a few new lines.. but based from the videos so far? Unimpressed with that.

Archived