Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

Oh shit, didn't know Sabu grew his hair back. Thought he was still bald like during his last run lmao

I'm hyped lol I wanna see RVD vs. Penta one on one eventually. I'm glad there's no heat between him, I'm pretty sure it was him who gave RVD his last big concussion.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Sabu got *censored*ed there or selling? He moved pretty good in there for someone who had major surgery not too long ago.

They turned the lights off on these boys lol

Was that even a 10 minute march?

Guest Fight Me.

RVD and Sabu have seen better days. :( Shame.

Wonder if Impact still feel positive about bringing RVD back?

I think they should've closed with Ultimate X or the Impact vs. LU match or something lol

Guest Fight Me.

Forgot all about last week's episode due to NXT lol Oh well...United We Stand didn't help either. Kinda felt like I got my Impact fix last week because of that lol

Oh shit, Cody Deaner lol GIV'ER.

"The North" is a weird name, but I dig Ethan Page and Josh Alexander. Dude needs to get rid of the Michael Elgin-like singlet tho lol

Should've kept Page's theme lol

Cool, Madison went back to Killa Queen lol

Forgot all about last week's episode due to NXT lol Oh well...United We Stand didn't help either. Kinda felt like I got my Impact fix last week because of that lol

"The North" is a weird name, but I dig Ethan Page and Josh Alexander. Dude needs to get rid of the Michael Elgin-like singlet tho lol

Isn't this a remixed version of her theme? It's actually better than the original.

I hope this whole thing between Eli and Impact doesn't affect Eddie's career. Maybe this opens the door for a Wolves reunion.

Guest Fight Me.

Think Davey is still happily retired.

And yeah, it's a remix of Killa Queen. She had a completely different, generic theme during her last run.

Lmao Taya teasing Melissa about Cage and Grace.

Johnny's Hollywood tron is so cool. Meanwhile, Cage's "I'M A MACHINE" intro isn't as good as it is in Lucha Underground for some reason lol

Steiner Math flashback on Twitch. :lol:

Random heel turn by referee Johnny Bravo lol

And yeah, it's a remix of Killa Queen. She had a completely different, generic theme during her last run.

Johnny's Hollywood tron is so cool. Meanwhile, Cage's "I'M A MACHINE" intro isn't as good as it is in Lucha Underground for some reason lol

From what I read, he came out of retirement this year, but he's supposedly been no showing all of his bookings.

I guess this ref is pulling a Earl Hebner or Nick Patrick.

Kross stirring things up between Swann and Mack. Shades of Sean O'Haire.

Is that actually his name? :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Is that actually his name? :lol:

Think it's actually John E. Bravo after finding his Twitter, but yeah, great shoot name. :lol:

Isn't this a remixed version of her theme? It's actually better than the original.

I hope this whole thing between Eli and Impact doesn't affect Eddie's career. Maybe this opens the door for a Wolves reunion.

Ethan Page is in that locker room, Davey aint coming back.

Ethan Page is in that locker room, Davey aint coming back.

Oh yeah, I forgot the bad history between those two. That's a shame.

Guest Fight Me.

All bad timing, Slammiversary came up and they were unifying the Impact KOs and GFW Women's titles. Guess they thought Sienna would be a better champion, now she ain't even with them lol

Fan of Sienna's too though, just saying.

Awkward how much attention is on the Eddie-Eli feud right before the PPV with Drake fired now.

Can't believe Lucha Bros really are the heels in the feud against LAX lol

I must really not pay attention, it doesn't feel like Petey Williams had a match here 3 weeks ago. It feels like he hasn't been around since the GFW regime. :lol:

Random Will Ospreay name drop on commentary lol

This Taya-Grace brawl at the gym looks so bad. They're being so careful with each other and it feels like a video game cutscene lol

Sami Callihan threatening to spoil Endgame at the PPV. :lol:

Why not just have RVD return at the PPV? Lol

The GOAT Lance Storm.

I've never seen him smile so much lol

Archived