Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Oh yeah, cool to see Daga debuts next week. Konnan must've said his name weird cause I didn't catch that the first time. Would be cool if he signed and was officially apart of LAX.

And Tessa must be happy. :hqhq:

Guest Fight Me.

"I don't shovel snow, kid. I get people to do it for me. That's why I liked having Sonjay around.

"Yeah, that's what he did and was really good at it."

Jeez...Don and Josh with some shade on Skype during commercial break. :lol:

Josh Mathews would have airpods lol

Impact's next PPV, Rebellion, happening in April. Weird they don't just do Lockdown or even anothed Redemption PPV.

Only thing I really not sold on about Kross is he finisher, but that man definitely has an special type of aura about him. And didn't know he had history Johnny and Taya.

Can't find any gifs yet lol. I may or may not have looked for em right after the workout vid aired :shifty:

BUT

here's one I did myself

G2iz4tN.gif

I can't believe that was censored on Impact. I know it is suggestive, but still don't think it should have been censored.

Guest Fight Me.

They showed it on Twitch lol Considering they're still new on Pursuit, they probably didn't wanna push it so soon. Even though Don Callis did promise sexier wrestling with this move lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Checking out Uncaged now. Awesome street fight between Taya and Tessa, but who tf thought that giant ass table was a good idea? Lmao

Audio issues for anyone else during the Callihan-Swann segment, or just on Pursuit?

Really surprised to see Reno Scum is coming back. Especially considering they were GFW guys that Jarrett brought in.

https://www.instagram.com/impactwrestling/p/Bt9pdb3hQCG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ccyngs4ay65s

Eddie Edwards signs new long-term contract.

Checking out Uncaged now. Awesome street fight between Taya and Tessa, but who tf thought that giant ass table was a good idea? Lmao

Audio issues for anyone else during the Callihan-Swann segment, or just on Pursuit?

Really surprised to see Reno Scum is coming back. Especially considering they were GFW guys that Jarrett brought in.

https://www.instagram.com/impactwrestling/p/Bt9pdb3hQCG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ccyngs4ay65s

Eddie Edwards signs new long-term contract.

Yeah, I had the same audio issues with Callihan-Swann. I had to turn on the captions to see what Josh and Don were saying.

Good for Eddie getting a new deal. I'm a big fan of his hardcore persona. Especially his new theme

I think Callihan has a legitimate deathwish or something. The man nearly gets killed by Eddie last year, then faces Pentagon Jr. in the most brutal hair vs mask match I've ever seen, and now he's facing the dude that gives papercuts and lemons to torture the heck out of you. With that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Guest Fight Me.

Missed this cause I was out at the movies

Watching the #1 movie in the world, Fighting With My Family, right? :hqhq:

If this Johnny injury is legit (looks like it), sucks he just had to lay there while guys kept bumping right next to him.

Archived