Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

So Ace Austin is basically Gambit lol

Edit: Let's go Gambit chants. :lol:

Taking Oney's Blockbuster as his finisher smh. Only I got do that in MyCareer. ???

Johnny and Taya turning heel soon? Finally.

Is Su Yung's Undead Maid of Honor a known Indy worker or they just grabbed anybody? Lol

Turns out it's KC Spinelli lol

I was expecting a Final Deletion type match from the dark war, but instead we got an original Sin Cara type match with the lights lol

Damn, Rosemary came back thicc.

Guest Fight Me.

I forget if I've mentioned this before, but I hate that they've shortened the names of the members of The Rascalz to just Dez, Wentz and Trey. I blame WWE shortening everybody's names for influencing this lol

Someone please explain to Willie Mack why he shouldn't wanna clap cheeks with Ethan Page lmao

So on Twitch, they're at this gaming event during commercial break. These damn nerds ignoring Melissa Santos just tryna interview em lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Shame. They didn't really use her much after they brought back McKenzie Mitchell and especially when they brought in Melissa Santos more recently. Plus, they're probably been meaning to drop that show on Twitch they do with her and Santino after the dumb things he said about intergender wrestling and about trans wrestlers.

Archived