Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Why the heck did TJ Perkins mess himself up with all those tattoos?

Good to see Cage is back. Him and Elgin are going to have a hoss battle.

And I don't know about anybody else, but I like this new side of Eddie Edwards. Sami hitting him with the baseball bat could possibly have been the best thing to happen to him.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I'm hearing there's interest from WWE and AEW on LAX (Santana and Ortiz). Bless.

Man, even if there was a Pursuit HD channel, I think I would still prefer to watch on Twitch. The quality from my PS4 is just so crisp.

I'm hearing there's interest from WWE and AEW on LAX (Santana and Ortiz). Bless.

Man, even if there was a Pursuit HD channel, I think I would still prefer to watch on Twitch. The quality from my PS4 is just so crisp.

They don't feel like they have been around that long and they are currently Impact longest combined days tag team. I know it would hurt Impact to lose them but maybe they will give other teams a chance with them gone.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh hell no, they recycled Christian Cage's countdown for TJP. Don't disrespect the GOAT Christian like this.

TJP made Ace Austin over with me lol

I'm reading Impact is trying to upgrade from Pursuit to AXS TV apparently. I hope so, Pursuit is damn awful. Not an HD channel and the issues they have there are crazy.

Would love to be watching the Twitch simulcast right now, but I've been kicked out of my room for the moment. ?

https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1147259341789192192?s=19

???

Ready for Monster's Ball on Sunday!!!

Laredo Kid has been getting a lot of exposure these past few weeks between Impact and AEW lol

RIP the ropes lmao

You know, the Desi Hit Squad probably get a decent amount of wins but they just always feel like *censored*ing jobbers. They even replaced one of the members for no reason and nothing has changed for them lmao

Watching on Twitch now, it seems they are a commercial break behind. So I'm assuming Pursuit viewers aren't being told about The North just winning the tag titles on one of those Impact Plus shows. I guess LAX are moving on to bigger and better things.

Melissa brought her and Cage's baby on the Twitch stream in a bad mood. Bad idea. :lol:

Gonna miss Kross if Sunday ends up being his last match. :(

This John E. Bravo stuff with Johnny Impact is weird. Is he a former wrestler or just like a close friend to someone backstage? Lol

Guest Fight Me.

https://twitter.com/TheTreyMiguel/status/1147939302103556096?s=19

TJP vs. Trey Miguel vs. Jake Crist vs. Willie Mack announced as the X-Division opener for Slammiversary tonight. Spoiled on the Slammiversary shirt. :lol:

WE OUT HERE FOR SLAMMIVERSARY.

Don't think we were supposed to hear the announcer or whoever hype up the crowd there. :lol:

I feel like when members of the Rascalz wrestle solo, they should get announced by their full name. Just "Trey" sounds silly lol

Guest Fight Me.

Great opener. Hope Mack winning this doesn't mean we'll see him and Swann split over the X-Division title.

Hyped for this whole card except for the main event. Michael Elgin even being signed just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Guest Fight Me.

I wonder if Impact having LAX drop the titles on that Impact Plus show was a petty thing over the WWE/AEW rumors? Cause I don't see why they couldn't just add The North to this and having them win the titles tonight instead.

New intro makes me think it'll be a good night for the Rascalz though lol

Shit, what happened to Santana??? Not a good weekend for them.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I only ever see him book places with Scarlett lol

Damn, gross finish lol

Tessa/Sami the main event??

Damn, big W for Moose over RVD.

Jesus Christ, that middle rope Tombstone through the thumbtacks lol

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, his clean shaven look was weird af lol

Hate to admit it, but nice world title match.

Thought it was pretty early to end the show. Forgot about Callahan vs. Blanchard. :lol:

GORE. GORE. GORE. GORE.

Guest Fight Me.

Apparently Rhyno is still under WWE contract until the 17th. So that explains why he stayed masked, but still, pretty ballsy. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Thought the match was fine. Bet Disco Inferno pitched that the man should go over though. :shift:

Nah but the show of respect for Tessa at the end was great. Reminds me of Adam Cole showing Candice Lerae respect after their match in PWG. Don't think they meant for it to end like that, but it was cool hearing the chants for Tessa after show went off air.

https://twitter.com/FutureMeltzer/status/1148060861405130752?s=19

Chill lmfao

Archived