More Options in Create a Championship

DThunda

Here are the somethings that I thought of that would make "Create a Championship" suite better:

• Match Stipulation on Championships

(ex. Hardcore Championship can only be fought in matches that are NO DQ and Falls Count Anywhere)

• More championship templates
  • Different size templates ( ex. World Championships are most of the time bigger then mid card titles)

How about "doesn't look like cheap plastic". Am I the only one who felt that the stuff in the mode all looked kind of... knock-off ish?

Yes, how hard was it to add some metalic colours, also the way the belt floated around a wrestler waster without touching them sucked

Add initials to the call name section so we can take an old world title and name it the WWF Championship. Also it would be good for creating other promotions titles

This exactly. Couldn't have the main K.X.W belt from my own promotion called the KXW heavyweight. Had to be called Extreme Wrestling Heavyweight. I wouldn't have minded if "Kingdom" has been a word option, but no.

Hopefully create a logo is fixed this year. Last year it did not allow you to save the image. I found that out when i downloaded a TNA World Title design to use for create a Title.

Add initials to the call name section so we can take an old world title and name it the WWF Championship. Also it would be good for creating other promotions titles

This exactly. Couldn't have the main K.X.W belt from my own promotion called the KXW heavyweight. Had to be called Extreme Wrestling Heavyweight. I wouldn't have minded if "Kingdom" has been a word option, but no.

This! I hate that call name for my Fed in Universe has to be called "Extreme Wrestling Champion" because they didn't put the word "Federation" in there. At least let us use initials.

Archived