Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobby de niero

$$ De Niero Inc.2k14$$$ Update, 2-8-14 Gargano/Sweeney/Devitt/ Uploaded

Thanks don't know how many more caws I will make this year the kings of the indies topic say there doing most of the caws I make so after the wyatt family I might be done

Mate, I think you should make whoever you want to make regardless of who else is making them.

Thanks just had some discouraging things with making caws today one of my "caw buddies " burnt me today and then I saw that so maybe I'll help others here and there idk

bobby really hoping y amake kahagas n rest ya have done over yrs for melike pearce n relaly hope ya could doup almighty shiek this yr and dont let fairweather people stop ya frommakingguys

I don't like the Wyatts at all, but great job on them they good so far. I will download Piper. Will you be making Goldust or RVD?

Thanks don't know how many more caws I will make this year the kings of the indies topic say there doing most of the caws I make so after the wyatt family I might be done

I think you should continue making indy caws too. Just because someone else is making someone doesn't mean you shouldn't... yours might be better.

I think you should continue making indy caws too. Just because someone else is making someone doesn't mean you shouldn't... yours might be better.
I might because I love cawing but either way an update will come today

updated and uploaded wyatt family hope u like tags caws.ws briscoes had a dlc malfunction do to my bros special edition will be uploaded as soon as that is fixed also the my brother uploaded the blue bloods regal/taylor pics coming asap

This is probably a dumb question, but as someone who knows nothing about the Briscoes, why is Jay rated 76 overall and Mark like 92 or something?

jm not sure the only thing i can think is the move set issue if it's a problem I'll re upload them jay with higher attributes

Very likely unless a great one pops up I'm trying to get time to update this topic but I'm running my bro to doctors to get ready for his back surgery tomorrow morning

Just want to say I grabbed the Briscoes... they look good in the game.... thanks for making Dem Boys. They had a great match against Rollins and Reigns.

thanks im glad u like them i will most likely be able to update to day i have some new caws to preview

about jay attributes can u change them cause if not il re-upload him

and thank u all for the wishes for my bro he cant leave the hospital for a few days hes leaking spinal fluid and has to lay flat but i told him u all wished him well