$$ De Niero Inc.2k14$$$ Update, 2-8-14 Gargano/Sweeney/Devitt/ Uploaded

bobby de niero

If you can find ROH tv from 2 weeks ago... not this weekend's, but last weekend they wrestled a match... they both wore dress shirts and ties... Homicide had shorts on and Eddie had long pants. This is what they had on, but I couldn't find the actual match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDm0iaCOTs

Aye, found it... but you better watch it before it gets taken down mate

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3OmI4dbk8efc64T9KV?start=1020

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can find ROH tv from 2 weeks ago... not this weekend's, but last weekend they wrestled a match... they both wore dress shirts and ties... Homicide had shorts on and Eddie had long pants. This is what they had on, but I couldn't find the actual match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDm0iaCOTs

Aye, found it... but you better watch it before it gets taken down mate

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3OmI4dbk8efc64T9KV?start=1020

Awesome thanks man

Hey bobby any chance you might do a "photogenic" chris bosh or scott lost from early pwg? I would be more than happy to do the movesets for you and can tell you a site that has tons of ref photos for pwg. I was gonna make a bosh myself but they took out the macho man pants that previously worked so well for his trunks. Now that we have a steiner screwdriver I really want a chris bosh on my universe lol.

Hey bobby any chance you might do a "photogenic" chris bosh or scott lost from early pwg? I would be more than happy to do the movesets for you and can tell you a site that has tons of ref photos for pwg. I was gonna make a bosh myself but they took out the macho man pants that previously worked so well for his trunks. Now that we have a steiner screwdriver I really want a chris bosh on my universe lol.

i was thinking of making them since I'm trying to do a whole pwg roster I don't know how soon they will be on my list I got to finish Eddie Kingston so I can do my preview tommorrow

Second on the Arrogance request. One of the big problems with Bosh's move set is there doesn't seem to be a decent substitution for the Lion *censored*. None of the low blows have the showmanship of the way Bosh does it and there doesn't seem to be a way to create it, since you can't end your move with a low blow. Hopefully phoenixsplash420 can do something about that if/when Bosh gets created. If not, we at least get the Steiner Screwdriver in the game this year.

Update:

Homicide(wip)

jLnMyEll.jpg

Eddie Kingston(wip)

LQvGseIl.jpg

Adam Cole(wip)
k8ScX8Ll.jpg
super dragon(wip) credit fried for all pt probly wont be uploaded till moves pack

J8WII8Ol.jpg

Ach (early Wip) credit viper blitz he gave me this caw and im completly overhauling it

BsdarFEl.jpg

Maddoag Vachon (on Live) R.I.P

9wXU3x8l.jpg

William Regal (on Live) caw by rjvecw credit big peate and bobby de niero

s30g2aJl.jpg

Dave Taylor(on Live) Caw by rjvecw credit big pete and bobby de niero

42OJzvFl.jpg

Rico(on Live) Caw By rjvecw

p4rZ6kql.jpg

Does any body not have Dlc I have warrior and nwo I have two homicide movesets for homicide Dlc and no Dlc also have two slots of homicide so

I'm going to upload him with no Dlc and if u want Dlc my brother uploaded one with Dlc

Adam cole & homicide are ready waiting on my

Bro for eddie Kingston's moveset I've made him make a lot and he just got the xbox one so hopefully tonight or tomorrow

Hey, I just put up a Kingston moveset if you want to use it or even just use it as a base... but I think its pretty good based on his latest work. Keyword: Caveman. I figured you bro might want to play Xbox one for a while. If he wants to do his own, no worries. Just thought I would offer since I am always downloading your stuff. There is no dlc to make it easier... if you have dlc just replace running strike boot with warrior's front kick. Abilities are resiliency, hammer throw, ring escape

That is awesome Unfrozen one.

That is awesome Unfrozen one.

I got the moveset thank you

No problem guys... I made it reuploadable so feel free to change anything you don't like and still upload it. The only thing you might want to change is I didn't find a suitable replacement for the inverted cloverleaf he does... you could probably use the educator or lasso from el paso, but they don't really look like it to me so I just left them off and went with the boston crab he does a lot. Anyway, if you can use it, feel free... if you don't like it... no worries. Just wanted to help out if I could because 1. your brother just got a new console and if I were him I would want to play it and 2. I have downloaded a shitload of your caws over the last few years and if I can help you in any way, I will.

Archived