$$ De Niero Inc.2k14$$$ Update, 2-8-14 Gargano/Sweeney/Devitt/ Uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro stfu ok dawn its not Perry Saturn ok its homicide very cool caw ok u can't even make a caw if u had textures ask auday now shut up

Hahaha, awwh you're a cutie pie!

Yakuza, I know u want this d****

#dbgd #dont be gay dude stop stalking me

Awhh thanks, such a cutie pie. :wub:

He definitely has that "Single White Female" vibe going with you Bobby lol

Haha, you're too easy. So I won't say anything. Bye.. off to SmackTalks, where people don't whine.

update-

Koji Kanemoto(On Live)credit s1ckch1-first attire and face,itachi-tiger mask,bruh man & rjvecw moveset and entrance, bobby de niero 2nd & 3rd Attires

B1lT759l.jpg

Nick Jackson (on Live)credit rjvecw moveset & entrance

Oq9WkRTl.jpg

Matt Jackson (on Live) Credit rjvecw moveset and entrance

FSW3C6zl.jpg

Roderick strong(wip) Credit Dr Vries & Ruadri wwe12 base morph

0jywc0ll.jpg

Michael Elgin(wip)

sMuJwhAl.jpg

Something throwing me off with the Elgin face... the straight on view I am seeing more Dr. Death...might be the hair... I don't know. Is this a conversion of your one from last year? I thought the one you did last year was pretty accurate. You should tweak D's face from last year or your face from last year.

Got the Young Bucks in my universe now... they look sweet. I especially like the entrance gear.

Something throwing me off with the Elgin face... the straight on view I am seeing more Dr. Death...might be the hair... I don't know. Is this a conversion of your one from last year? I thought the one you did last year was pretty accurate. You should tweak D's face from last year or your face from last year.

Got the Young Bucks in my universe now... they look sweet. I especially like the entrance gear.

i started with mine from last year i will fix it though glad yoy like the bucks sent a pic t matt jackson on twitter he favorited it so he must like it

No there's no undertaker I. Don't have him either I gave him the koji clutch I don't know what's up

Maybe there messing with the servers last Dlc that came out the day after I couldn't do any thing but it should work I had to Dl it my self to take pics because my bro took the card he was on so if u don't get him let me know and I'll see what's wrong or re upload

I just downloaded Rae and Koji was finally available.

Got em! and thanks again bro for bringing him back this year. Especially when I forgot to ask you lol, so that was pretty cool.

no problem there will be more japanese caws/ soon i have a few im working on along with my indie guys

i tweaked elgin a bunch got to make entrance attire and he might be close to ready

Archived