$$ De Niero Inc.2k14$$$ Update, 2-8-14 Gargano/Sweeney/Devitt/ Uploaded

bobby de niero

I love those Young Bucks. I was able to edit Matt's entrance to the point where he does his air guitar in the ring as soon as the chorus to MMMBop starts, and I laughed for probably 5 straight minutes. It's just too bad that there aren't any tag entrances that work that well. But anyway, great work on them, they are probably the best CAWs I've seen of The Bucks.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love those Young Bucks. I was able to edit Matt's entrance to the point where he does his air guitar in the ring as soon as the chorus to MMMBop starts, and I laughed for probably 5 straight minutes. It's just too bad that there aren't any tag entrances that work that well. But anyway, great work on them, they are probably the best CAWs I've seen of The Bucks.

:lol: That's awesome. As far as tag entrances, unfortunately, the only one that seems to work is the generic cocky heel entrance that was used for Rated RKO and Miz and Morrison (Before they got their own entrance) Unfortunately, that means that they share the same entrance with Bad Influence, The Dynasty, Arrogance, insert any cocky heel team here. But that's the case with the face tag teams, as well. There's a poor selection of tag entrances

Thank u guys I'm glad you like them got some strong style guys coming soon might preview tomorrow

Roddy uploaded tags caws.ws and bobby de Niero

Ive downloaded a few of these. Good job bobby

Hurry up and upload rod strong lol

Thanks Had to for his Dlc moves same with koji

I got some stuff coming soon that u might like as well

Oh and that message u sent me eailer in the year I am always a go

Takashi Sugiura(wip) Credit S1ckch1

8zLEDlMl.jpg

Takeshi Morishima(wip)credit the d's base morph tweaked cranium cheeks and jaw & s1ckch1

aHc3Frll.jpg

Low-Ki(wip) Credit Big Pete wwe12 morph & s1ckch1

l1UKAqpl.jpg

Kevin Steen (on live) credit rjvecw moveset Credit S1ckch1 New shirts

slot one reuploaded with new dlc moves Slot Two also uploaded

bLOwCCal.jpg

Michael Elgin(on live) credit rjvecw moveset

aBPFJMFl.jpg

update

Okay bro np :)

And thanks for that, as soon as i typed that i wanted you to upload roddy it was on live, had him since lastnight, had some good matches with him so far...

I'll pm you in a few buddy

Btw your faces are getting better, love that elgin.

Also is that my ACH morph from last year? To my knowledge i was the only one to make him, i'll be remaking him this year too

Okay bro np :)

And thanks for that, as soon as i typed that i wanted you to upload roddy it was on live, had him since lastnight, had some good matches with him so far...

I'll pm you in a few buddy

Btw your faces are getting better, love that elgin.

Also is that my ACH morph from last year? To my knowledge i was the only one to make him, i'll be remaking him this year too

My morph...But on the other hand Sugiura looks pretty good

It was an overhauled version of vipers I have tons of stuff planned I wanted to do pwg and njpw mostly this year but u guys in the Indy topic seem to be handling pretty good I told oldsie and godflow that if I make some body ur making I'll give u my pt's

And yes low ki is textures although big Pete morphed this ki so good I don't think It needs one

Suigira and morishima are also textured

I don't really want to list of who I'm making because it's all the guys from ur list other than Fu fu's caws because if u look at ur list I've made at least 70 % of them two years in a row but I'm trying to steer away from them also have young bucks pt's and I've had my other tag team that no one made b4 ready for pt's and I'll let u guys have them to

I feel if we are making the same people but most the attires are the same I could help u guys out

To save time

Hey Man If It Helps I Created Adam Pearce's Face & Body Morph If You Like It You Can Use It & Do Whatever Touch Ups You

Need To Do To It To Suit Your Liking

i got it thank u for the scrap daddy

You're Welcome Glad I Could Help A Better Creator Than Me

Archived